14 years ago
39 posts
Welcome Madeline. Good luck to you.
updated by @rodrigo-leo: 07/16/15 12:15:09PM
Nicole
@nicole
14 years ago
125 posts
Its going good! So far her friend has the hang of the TnR much better than I do. Although, it would be helpful if I didnt have to stop to tend to 5 littles all the time. :/.Ill get some 'during' pics asap.
Madeline
@madeline
14 years ago
24 posts
We didnt get any during pictures unfortunetly =(but I have pictures of them now that I will get up soon!
Alicia
@alicia
14 years ago
68 posts
Another new twist and rip girl..yes!! I can't wait to see your pictures and compare mine with yours :) I am alittle over 2 months in. I am sure you know that soon they will come loose and big strands of hair will come completely out..but I guess my advice is just using beads to pull the strands back in and make them look a bit nicer. I am excited for you :)
SpacemanTravis
@spacemantravis
14 years ago
127 posts
Hey im new too... and im beginning my dreadlock journey as well next friday maybe you should add me :), im getting help from my aunt and my friend!!!
Madeline
@madeline
14 years ago
24 posts

The day of, putting them in :)Sorry about not having pictures of the process!I'll start a timeline soon!
updated by @madeline: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
I like them, they look pretty sick (in a good way :P )nice blue lock also =)
SpacemanTravis
@spacemantravis
14 years ago
127 posts
wow did u twist and rip?
Madeline
@madeline
14 years ago
24 posts
Thanks Iain! I love the blue one haha. I had him try to put all the blue into one dread, even though its a little thicker.Sister Rags, thank you! I think thats what I like most about them, even though I didn't go the neglect natural route, they're still all very different and not sectioned a certain way.
Madeline
@madeline
14 years ago
24 posts
Yes I did. Well, my bestfriend did it, but he twist and ripped the best he could haha. Travis Fowler said:
wow did u twist and rip?

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form