Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

From a "loctician" to all natural

Tyler2
@tyler2
7 years ago
19 posts

Gone through a lot of changes. a lot of things have loosened up, almost completely. Im worried about it being completely natural because I would rather not have one big knot. I do section about once a week but again its only been 3 weeks. pics attached. Just washed it today also, so I had alot of untangling.

updated by @tyler2: 01/13/15 08:52:54PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
28,526 posts
wow what a difference a few wees makes huh they look way better already and seem tio be dreading upi really had no idea what to expect after what they had done to u (that really confused me alot unless the goal was a total rats nest mono dread)but your actually getting some decent dreading already im gonna move this to the saved dreads success stories section cause i think already were seeing some real successfull recoveryhow do u feel about the progress so far?(byw its funny u mention not wanting a huge single dread since that what the locticians techniques would have resulted in)

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international
Tyler2
@tyler2
7 years ago
19 posts
Everythin seems to be loosening up. How should I sleep? With nothing on my head? Washed with dr bronners with a stocking on my head, feel like I messed up them.

soaringeagle said:
wow what a difference a few wees makes huh they look way better already and seem tio be dreading up i really had no idea what to expect after what they had done to u (that really confused me alot unless the goal was a total rats nest mono dread)but your actually getting some decent dreading already im gonna move this to the saved dreads success stories section cause i think already were seeing some real successfull recoveryhow do u feel about the progress so far?(byw its funny u mention not wanting a huge single dread since that what the locticians techniques would have resulted in)
Tyler2
@tyler2
7 years ago
19 posts
anybody?
JESSICA EVA (Eva Lovelocks)
@jessica-eva-eva-lovelocks
7 years ago
217 posts
looks like they are coming along now!! i didn't see the before pictures. mind posting them here?
Christina
@christina
7 years ago
3 posts

I sleep with a tam on most nights but i heard sleeping on a wool pillow case also works. Im washing with bs/acv onlyright now because its so gentle on mybaby dreads.. Just pour it on and rinse it off,no scrubbing necessary.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
28,526 posts

dont put a stocking on thats too tight and they will loosen up try the baking soda so u dont scrub at all

add sea salt to help it knot

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international
Mia Elizabeth
@mia-elizabeth
7 years ago
45 posts
Tyler, dont freak out. loleverything is gunna be okaymost my backcombing came undone but u know what happened? my hair dread all on its owntry not to feel the need to speed up the dread process.enjoy each subtle change :)Peace & Love,Mia
Saphire Fav
@saphire-fav
7 years ago
12 posts
It truly is patience. Just remember what ever loosens eventually tightens.
Toshi
@toshi
7 years ago
5 posts

Hi Tyler natural dreadlocks is a test of patience. It is better to travel hopefully than to arrive.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form