haha at least a waxed crotch wont cause crotch rot lol

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/23/15 10:19:06AM
Ryan6
@shiftyeyes
12 years ago
19 posts

The first time I attempted dreads was through a salon, where the "Loctitian" just braided my hair and sealed the tips with hot glue. He told me not to wash my hair until they completely lock up. I'm here to tell you I didn't wash my hair for 6 months and not one of the braids locked up at all. When I washed my hair finally the water was dark brown and pretty disgusting. If only this site existed when I was 15, on that first attempt it might have gone differently and I wouldn't be starting over.

GoldenEagle
@goldeneagle
11 years ago
393 posts

I must seem fairly intimidating because I have yet to have a loctician walk up to me and say anything.

Ojas Acharya
@ojas-acharya
11 years ago
172 posts

lol.. natural dreads are so much more interesting and unique .. so much variety n personality.. ! just make u feel amazed everyday and u are never bored of any monotony. bessssssttt!!

DaThrill Helton
@dathrill-helton
11 years ago
48 posts
My inspiration for starting natural dreads came from this site and SE's pics. his dreads are awesome so why wouldn't i listen to his advice. the salon i went to told me not to wash for 6 months and to keep twisting. then i was to come back and let her wash it. they said not washing would cause dreads to start..... needless to say they won't be seeing me in 6 months or getting anymore of my money
DaThrill Helton
@dathrill-helton
11 years ago
48 posts
Idk what email service u use but most have a block option if u don't wanna deal with her anymore

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form