Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Contest/Challenge Time

Larra Juab
@larra-juab
11 years ago
76 posts

Awesome Game Barrellady! :D Well my answer is: It made me understand things more. It helped me open up my mind and spirituality more, making me consider the things that I think and make me think first before doing or saying something.

updated by @larra-juab: 07/23/15 05:20:37AM
Ojas Acharya
@ojas-acharya
11 years ago
172 posts

its freedom for me.. i dont have to think twice befor going out. cos i always look good now.. its fascinating how ignoring my appearance is actully makin me look better n i can spend more attention on other (more important) things. people always keep looking, some stare, some just show disgust. but they unknowingly notice me more than their own self during that whole time. . im turning into a local celebrity i feel sometimes. lol. cheers..

taye
@taye
11 years ago
833 posts

The biggestbenefitfor me is that i can take a couple of dreads from each side..tie them together in the back. It takes 5 seconds of my time and they look good :) Before dreads, my hair was thin, fine and oily....i had to wash it every day or it would just lay flat on my head lol now I will never ever have to worry about it being flat.

the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

They really do plug us into Mother Earth. I see it by so many beautiful pictures that members share with all of us, just nature and them, together as one. They are my favorite ones.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form