Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

quick lice kill

KafkaX
@kafkax
12 years ago
69 posts

Yeah havnt seen any fall out both times doing the rubbing alcohol, so im stopping that.

I guess the most logical explaination is bed bugs, but I havnt seen a single bug or traces of them...I dunno whats going on but it sucks. =/

updated by @kafkax: 07/23/15 10:35:52AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

bed bugs can remain undetectd for years they are very stealthy and hide in the crases of your bed like that stitching along the edges there could be a million on your bed and u might not see 1 ever

if theres any parasitic bugs neem will kill em whatever they are if they are paraysites neem is good for the job

but you might not be being bit at all

can u take pics of the marks and possibly the calp cloe up?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
KafkaX
@kafkax
12 years ago
69 posts

Yeah Ill get someone to take a picture for me tomorrow, because getting the right angle by myself to come out clear is nearly impossible lol

Valérie
@valrie
12 years ago
539 posts

Could someone put neem and water in a spray bottle and mist bedding to help get rid of any buggers there?

The-Pygmy Page
@the-pygmy-page
12 years ago
43 posts
If you were to have bed bugs diatomaceous earth is great for getting rid of them on your bed ..you need to read up on it before application ..Google is your friend ;) . It dries out any bug with an exoskeleton ...to really get rid of any bug problem with your hair you need to treat the areas where your hair occupies.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

i would imagine yea but its not a pleasant smell to be sleeping on haha and probly would need more then 1 trerment too

Valrie said:

Could someone put neem and water in a spray bottle and mist bedding to help get rid of any buggers there?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Tiffany burney
@tiffany-burney
12 years ago
12 posts
Ok.i had a bed bug issue 3 years ago ...they can live dormant for a year..they look like fleas when they havent fed and look like german roaches when they have fed ...they can fester in base boards..any type of furniture..they feed off of u but they don't transmit diseases..they are just a pain in the ass. If u suspect bed bugs go to home depot and they have a bed bug spray and fogger..great thing about this stuff..you just wait for it to dry and ur good to go. I used it around my kid and pet..
Valérie
@valrie
12 years ago
539 posts

Lol, kay. I actually did this with eucalyptus to help ward off fleas from my cats on my bed and couch (they were prolific this year!) but at least euc smells like camping <3

soaring eagle said:

i would imagine yea but its not a pleasant smell to be sleeping on haha and probly would need more then 1 trerment too

Valrie said:

Valérie
@valrie
12 years ago
539 posts

Yes! I forgot about this stuff and it is awesome!! But, Tiffany is right and you would want to expand the treatment further to not have continuing problems.

The-Pygmy Page said:

If you were to have bed bugs diatomaceous earth is great for getting rid of them on your bed ..you need to read up on it before application ..Google is your friend ;) . It dries out any bug with an exoskeleton ...to really get rid of any bug problem with your hair you need to treat the areas where your hair occupies.
KafkaX
@kafkax
12 years ago
69 posts

Ok got someone to take a picture. The good news is that they seem to be going away...My friend gave me the idea that it could be stress...Or a heatrash...Who knows, but atleast it is starting to go away.

updated by @kafkax: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form