Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

quick lice kill

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

ok i looked really close max zoom i see a few lil white spots but not sure if they look like eggs or not

i see zero bug tho

the neck looks like it could be heatrash the back above hairline looks iritated too tho

im not si=ure but is it oily/

u might want to try this use teatree or witch hazle on a gauze pad wipe tge affected area really well to coear oit pores and kill bacteria

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/25/15 11:10:49AM
KafkaX
@kafkax
12 years ago
69 posts

Yeah ive been upping the oils a little bit because it helps with my scalp to not itch so bad.

Yeah I havnt seen a single bug. Even the both times I did the rubbing alcohol treatments.

I'll try the tea tree and see if that helps. :)

Valérie
@valrie
12 years ago
539 posts

If not heat rash, it kind of looks like hives to me but hard to tell from a photo. My son has eczema and I use cortisone plus cream and that helps (Walgreens has a generic.) My bf get's hives at the drop of a hat and they happen in patch-areas either, one patch or multiple patch areas per outbreak. They are either caused by allergies or stress and sometimes taking an allergy pill, like Clariton, can help reduce them. I get hives on my arms when I work out or when I sweat a lot.

Supa Dread
@supa-dread
12 years ago
100 posts

So SE, do you have a specific mixture for the neem seed oil? for example, i use the bs, sea salt, jojoba oil, teatree, and jasmine rose for scent. So i would just add the neem seed to that, every 2 days? added to the alcohol treatment? and this wont dry up the scalp?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

dont add the neem to alcahol thats pointless the alcohol kills by fumes neem you want so stay in somewhat

i add it to the shampoo at roughly 10% of the total volume in shampoo thats pretty strong but since u rinse shampoo alots rinsed out

i then do an after rinse with maybe a couple capfulls in a gallon then stats on

if need be i spot treat by dipping a finger or q tip in and wiping on any itchy spots

the alcahol would drry it out if i did only that

the neem moisturizes even if it smells funky

im 95% sure im over em but i will do 1 more thirough treatment tomorow just to be 100% sure (only cause i will be getting a new awesome tam tomoro and i want to be sure b4 i try it on)

--
Supa Dread
@supa-dread
12 years ago
100 posts

lol sounds good, i didnt meant added to the alcohol itself, i meant as an additional separate treatment. So i just gotta get my hands on the neem seed oil in case it happens to me. if i were to add the neem oil to the bs wash how many drops should i do? my dreads are almost down to my shoulders.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

guessing 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon/ i dunno

i added it to the shampoo pretty strong like 10% of the shampoo volume at a guess

then did an after rinwe with maybe a bout 3/4 tablespoon in a gallon

--
Supa Dread
@supa-dread
12 years ago
100 posts

oh ok so i see you were pretty aggressive with it. Now, where did you get your neem seed oil? just wondering if its a store i might be able to go to here, or if i might have to look online.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

right there<---- under the translation thing it says dreadlockssite links click that abd a thingy slides down mountain ri[ose herbs

i got a 16 oz bottle this time so i got plenty to last

--
Supa Dread
@supa-dread
12 years ago
100 posts

ok thanks SE

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus