Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Active lifestyles are awesome!

Matt7
@matt7
14 years ago
11 posts
This is pretty much pointless, but I am very bored and stuck inside because well, everything is pretty much closing down right now. But I enjoy a very active lifestyle, outdoors, work, weightlifting, mma, etc... Was gonna take a vote how many people agree that being outside/doing something anything beats sitting here watching NFL redzone. Hahaha. Yeah, that bored.... Already worked out today and still feel like a caged animal. It kinda sucks. But anyways, If you do enjoy this kinda stuff, post up! Tell us all what kinda crazy stuff you get into and offer opinions, ideas.. etc. Just thought it'd be a nice topic for discussion. Hehe :)We won't pretend that this is the end. We're not losers all of the time. We mosh and we fall. We're one and for all!Peace.
updated by @matt7: 01/13/15 08:50:40PM
O'Callaghan
@ocallaghan
14 years ago
57 posts
Physical activity is very important and wonderful practice to be in the routine of. I come from a family of professional and semi-professional fighters myself, and I really enjoy grappling, rock climbing, kickboxing, and yoga. BUT. Excersising the mind is equally important, practicing meditation and stilling the thoughts, reading, participating in stimulating conversation. Physical strength and ability are only about half as useful without focus, discipline, and mental agility. Just my two cents, friend! Enjoy your game!
so would've i
@so-wouldve-i
14 years ago
71 posts
I completely agree that being outside is pretty much -the best-... but I am not really into cold weather, can't stand it really.Hiking, biking, canoeing, swimming, and just walking outside are all extremely pleasant. Enjoy doing yoga too, but I just do that inside haha.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form