Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I wanna start my dreads..

Nick5
@nick5
14 years ago
7 posts
Yoyo just came across this site and its pretty tight. Ive been growin my hair out for about umm 2 and a half years maybe now, its gettin pretty long. Ive been thinkin about dreadin it for awhile now but never had the balls to go through with it, but now i think im ready.. only problem is, i only have a slight idea of what im doin. ive thought about it and id like to do this in a natural way, but before i start i want to know everything there is to know about it. i need to know the who, what, where, when, why, and how. if someone could point me in the direction of some kind of "guide" it would be much appriciated.Thanks in advancelove the sitenick
updated by @nick5: 02/18/18 11:28:20AM
Nick5
@nick5
14 years ago
7 posts
hahaaaa ive been lookin at this site for hours now dont know how i missed the dreaducation.thank ya!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
the sites 430,000 + pages its easy to miss thingsdreading the natural ways so easydo nothingseperate if they grow togetherbout it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Valerie
@valerie
14 years ago
39 posts
good luck!!!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
well come on other sites do have comic value and teach you what not to doi mean dreadheadhq is a laugh riot untill u realize some ppl take it seriusly then u get depressed and wanna cry

Shane Reinke said:
Definatly do it! It's one of the best decisions I've made in my life. You WILL grow a relationship with them, so be ready. :-)

Peace n Love

Ps.- This will be the only site you need for dread info. Promise. :p

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form