Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Washing Schedule

Rey Matsuzaki
@rey-matsuzaki
14 years ago
23 posts
I play sports on everyday except Wednesday....I am used to washing my hair every other day and rinsing it twice a day... but since I am doing neglect dreadlocks, I want to know, since I do a sport almost every day, how many times I should wash my hair a week and how I should adjust to it because if I adjust it immediately, I would get dandruff (severe)
updated by @rey-matsuzaki: 01/13/15 08:50:16PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
wash 1 day less every week switch to the baking soda acv (recomended but still optional its your choice but i believe its a good 1)so instead of every other day do every 3 daysthen if u adjust and can try every 4no need to go beyond every 3-4 though

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Rey Matsuzaki
@rey-matsuzaki
14 years ago
23 posts

Should I stop running my head in the water but not washing it everyday??
soaringeagle said:
wash 1 day less every week switch to the baking soda acv (recomended but still optional its your choice but i believe its a good 1)
so instead of every other day do every 3 days
then if u adjust and can try every 4
no need to go beyond every 3-4 though
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i wouldits not mandatory but as they dread u will nit wanna wet em daily so get used to it nowplus washing helps knots form but time between lets em settle in

--
Rey Matsuzaki
@rey-matsuzaki
14 years ago
23 posts
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
its a recommendation only in the end whatever works best for uus whats best for u

--
Rey Matsuzaki
@rey-matsuzaki
14 years ago
23 posts

Oh and HOW DO I DRY IT??? I heard that patting my hair with a towel works, and then letting it airdry. BUt that makes my hair look a bit oily so I would like to towel dry it completely and if you know a way to towel dry it without taking the knots out that would be wonderful
soaringeagle said:
its a recommendation only in the end whatever works best for u
us whats best for u
GoldenEagle
@goldeneagle
14 years ago
393 posts
If towel drying is what you want to do, go for it. Get yourself a shammy to dry your hair with instead of a standard towel. There is going to be a point in time where you may have to air dry your dreadlocks a little bit, however a shammy will do for now.
Wikipedia: Chamois Leather AKA: Shammy towel"
*For the sake of information: A "Shamwow" is a shammy. The towels swimmers and divers use are shammies and you can find them at local auto part stores. Rey Matsuzaki said:

Oh and HOW DO I DRY IT??? I heard that patting my hair with a towel works, and then letting it airdry. BUt that makes my hair look a bit oily so I would like to towel dry it completely and if you know a way to towel dry it without taking the knots out that would be wonderful
soaringeagle said:
its a recommendation only in the end whatever works best for u
us whats best for u
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form