Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

3 Month Marker!

Betty Weg
@betty-weg
14 years ago
13 posts
Finally fot there, and I can really feel the roots knotting up now :)They're still got there loops and bumps, one at the backs pretty much looks like a chain of S-shapes, but I love it!Do miss the fuzzy fat things though.Thought I'd let you all know how pleased I am, even if it's only been 3 month :LHere's a pic' to celebrate.
updated by @betty-weg: 01/13/15 08:50:01PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
very very nice but um what are those weird assed tubes behind u

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Betty Weg
@betty-weg
14 years ago
13 posts
Ha, yeah, they're bunjee cords. Did a jump recently.It was amazing! My first one, 160 ft over a lake.But was probably the best photo I could find of my dreads.
Conner Hannon
@conner-hannon
14 years ago
27 posts
very nice. they definitely look like they are locking well. mine are just about to hit the 3 month barrier too
Fay Brotherhood
@fay-brotherhood
14 years ago
59 posts
I actually think Bethan is lying and those "tubes" are the wrapped dreads of a massive giant she's chilling with...... but he wants to keep his presence low key, hence the "bunjee cord" excuse............ :P
Betty Weg
@betty-weg
14 years ago
13 posts
Oh no! Fay Brotherhood how did you guess??Shh, the giant dreadlocked... urm... giant is supoose to be a secret :LAhha, we're just chillin'.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
the giant and her are having a secret afair nobody is suposed to know cause the family doesnt approve ..sizeist biggots

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Betty Weg
@betty-weg
14 years ago
13 posts
:( they'd never understand.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form