Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

a interlocking loctician wanted to show me how great interlocking is

JESSICA EVA (Eva Lovelocks)
@jessica-eva-eva-lovelocks
14 years ago
217 posts
first of all, it's not like interlocking is HARD to do. why would you hire someone to do it??i interlocked a few dreads before i knew any better. i got two of them undone, but i am STILL very worried about the dread that's been interlocked. you can clearly see the split in the middle and the two twirled sides still even though it's been 4 and a half months since i did it. it IS weak there, and that section of the dread isn't dreading up like the rest. it is a weak spot compared to above and below the interlocked part. it sucks. what a moronic thing to do.i suppose if you interlocked regularly you wouldn't even notice it though because ALL your dread would be that weak because you interlock it before it can dread itself.
updated by @jessica-eva-eva-lovelocks: 07/23/15 05:15:05AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
thank u thank you thank ui think u should post that exact comment on this vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hULrrQQQCmg maylayaya or whatever her name is is already reconcidering onterlocking and probly will stiop but got alotta other ppl who dont get it yet oh and that crazy dude from this vid too post it as a reply to him shaggylocs

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
charles hubert
@charles-hubert
14 years ago
19 posts
lolol poor them i hope his little girl will lose a dread that way shes gona hate him and he may realise hes a retard
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
well lets hope that thats all that happens a lost dread sure beats skin cancer on your head from all that exposed scalp

charles hubert said:
lolol poor them i hope his little girl will lose a dread that way shes gona hate him and he may realise hes a retard

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
he is a retard though kept ranting about "im a master loctician and your not"not realizing that loctician is a made up wordcombining locs and technicianthe purpose to make dreads seem complicatedlike you need aa trained scientist to understand how to toss away yoir comb

--
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
wow those sections are massive. I would freak out with all that scalp showing. I've seen people that have used interlocking only once or twice and later on it really is very noticeable. It stops that part of the dread from ever locking up and it's very obvious. :o(
charles hubert
@charles-hubert
14 years ago
19 posts
on the side those dreads are ugly as fuck no offence but i like the scalp once again rly nice scalp
Trina Sandress
@trina-sandress
14 years ago
87 posts
This look just as bad as the braided extension experience I had in the early 90's. They were so tight I had to cut them out and and shave my head . That much tension on the scalp could lead to lots of breakage and probably balding as well. It's no better than the cornrows that are really tight.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
needed a place to put this for the vid so
in the last year
34 ppl found us by interlocking causes dreads to break off
268 by is interlocking bad
29 for how bad is interlocking
17 why is interlocking bad
17 help i interlocked

well im not gonna keep goint theres 720000 keywords to go through
there were roughly the same number of general questions like
interlocking dresds
what is interlocking
how to interlock dreads

roughl;ly 1/2 were about the harmful effects
and bout 10-20% were bout them breaking thinning or jujst falling off

on the plus side
more ppl searched for dreadlockssite and more ppl even searched for soaringeagle dreadlocks then searched for interlocking dreadlocks (and more then jonny clean too haha)

lemme go back and get those stats

23000 searched for dreadlockssite dreadlocks site or dreadlocks forums
interlocking (1st most general term) 538
dreadheadhq lock docta 430

whew actualy i was wrong
although a variaty of soaringeagle soaring eagle and few other terms were very high (few thousand) the number finding us by a variety of jonny clean searches is actualy higher ..yay thats even better
funnily enough, lonnie bergs jaimaica plans and consous karmas clothing come up way high (where they both been? miss those 2 but seen lonnie drop by finaly)

i sorta understand locticians animosity towards us we are making a hell of alotta ppl realize locticians arent really the way to go (after all how many satisfied loctician stories have we heard? can u count em on 1 hand? 1 hand missin a finger or 2?
(no offence to locticians on here who i know many of do try to educate and offer healthy alternatives even if some of ya do offer popular but not too great methods if regested and i understand if its your only income sourse..in fact when we came up with the certified organic idea for loctician rating we built that in as long as full honnest disclosuer of potential harm is explained in full and in writting

i have so much respect for.. oh damn mind blank (she hasnt dropped bby much lately either ) but she was a loctician using crochet and a rasta
day she found us and realosed what she was doing
she stopped doing it and appologised to everyone she crochetted and recomended threy stop

damhn i hate being sleep deprived i cant type and i ramble on

yea im so yired i dunno what thread im posting in but i guess since im rambeling about locticians (right?) its probly the interlocking 1

if thats the 1 did anyone look up the stats on hair thickness and the distance between hairs on the scalp or anything?

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
oh but about the certified organic rating for locticianswe have not yet found 1 that would qualifya couple could, if willing to provide aproved written materials about the potential harms(you could make a sumission of materials to be agreed on or edited or we could, we havent yet cause ..well been hard to find a loctician that came colose to qualifying)

--

/ 12

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form