Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

a interlocking loctician wanted to show me how great interlocking is

Lexz Luv
@lexz-luv
13 years ago
74 posts
WOW!! I feel terrible for this poor girl!!!! That looks painful and im sorry but she looked wayyyy better before! I have never interlocked any dreads but one of my stupid friends told me to when i FIRST started my dreads. THANK GOD I DID NOT DO IT!!!!
updated by @lexz-luv: 07/19/15 02:01:08PM
Anthony larry
@anthony-larry
13 years ago
8 posts
some of his other videos he hasmade the customers look a lil better than wat he did to this poor thing
Jack Lupino
@jack-lupino
12 years ago
6 posts

There's too much to read everything here but I wanted to say

1. I messed up my hair with interlocking. There's like rock hard nuggets strewn about my locks.

2. I think the boxes and the scalp look cool. Some people shave their head bald as a style, BUT, if it's going to lessen lock longevity then it's completely not worth it. It's like steroids for your locks, quick muscle gain, but in the long term, all you get is saggy man boobs, shrunken balls, and hair in places you don't want and no hair in places you do want.

3. SE maybe that guy was calling you a caveman cus he was jealous of your righteous rowdy beard.

Danielle Hache
@danielle-hache
12 years ago
100 posts

i could never do that ...looks so painful ...ouch is right

Jack Lupino
@jack-lupino
12 years ago
6 posts

When i first got my hair twisted at the salon it hurt so bad my eyes were tearing. My neck was getting sore from keeping my head still.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

dreading shouldnt hurt!

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Doogie
@doogie
12 years ago
321 posts

That poor girl! She didn't look very happy at all! Think those sections are like huge!??? DAMN! I hope she comes across this site and spreads the word of how bad interlocking is!

/ 12
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form