Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

crochet dreads idiots on youtube

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
you are so freaking clueless dudeif they dont mean anything to u why have em? have your buzz cut insteadyou sure can take em with you u heard iof king tut? his dreads are in tact ti this day 50 thousanfd years after his deathnow i want mine to last a lifetime and yea till i die and beyondbut yours dont got a chance of lastingthats the difference hereu hold no meanning so your dreads dont need to be healthy they dont need to last they dont need to be real or look fgood all they need to do is make u fit in i guesslook at me i gor rge deaads dudeswell ya dont got dreads u got crochetted hair and even ppl who fell for crochet have ssaid it looks bad..well u have convinced a few former crocheters to stop so hey the thread was worthwhile maybe your beyond hope cause your so stuburbn and close minded (and whiny and imature) but hey u have helped others see the light and stop crocheting so at least they wont end up that way toomost ppl dont wanna e that close minded either and are extreemely thankful when given good adviceand u were given plenty it only turned nasty well cause u are so dense its mindbigglingsomeone tells u your ruining your dreads and look horrible and your respiibde is..good?or so i want them ruined abnd looking horrible?do u always have trouble admitting to mistakes?

Micah Mapes said:
I don't want praise. A compliment does not brighten my world just as an insult doesn't darken it any. But you should take your own advice. I wrote a simple crochet comment on your site and it has turned into this. I never even said that my dreads were better, I said that my method will work for what I want. I see very clearly now that you are the one that needs people to support an idea that you have. I wrote that thing on your video as an ego check kinda, just to see how much identity you had in your hair, and I see it's a lot. You do know that we all die, don't you, that you can't take your dreads with you, right? Dreads are not a path to happiness for me. Are they for you? I see your dreads have matured, but have you? I love constructive criticism, but I did not see that as very constructive, now did you? Who would you be with a buzzcut? would everything that you define yourself by fall away with the PERFECTLY NATURAL dreads?????????????????????????????????????????

soaringeagle said:
u posted that iu wanted to look like the guys from the matrix well dude u do realize they were fake right?a wig?
why permenmantly screw up your hair to acheive a look u can buy in a novlety shop
a dread wig

they make them out of yarn
the ones in the matrix wernt even made from hair (if i remember them tight)
why are u trying to get dreads when u dont want dreads u want a dreadfall look
the cyberdread things sorta silly but they make em out of all sorts of things even bike tubes
hell even use latex to mold the hair into rubber
u probly wont get too many ppl with real dreads saying it looks great to have intertubes hangin from your head but thats the look u want thats the look u want but u wont get much praise for havin nice dreads if u dont have nice dreads

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/10/15 06:01:53AM
Mark
@mark
14 years ago
22 posts
Why is this conversation even still going? Micah wants crocheted dreadlocks, you do not. In the same tenet as "if you dont like gay marriage, dont marry a gay person", if you don't like crocheted dreads, DON'T HAVE THEM! Simple as that. Now leave it be.
Aaron"TheLegend"
@aaronthelegend
14 years ago
283 posts
Yeah this is just a dumb conversation boosting both parties and egos, while shoving their believes down each others throats. This....kinda reminds me of some people....but whom??? (Cough cough *the government* Cough cough) Really if he wants them to look like all manufactured that's his problem. He wants them as a STYLE not as a way of life as I see dreads. Dreads is a way of life to me, my spirit walk to find myself. He got them...just to get them ya know. So respect his decision as people respect yours. COEXIST MAN! COEXIST!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
again thats fine he can have em the way he wants em but ..seriusly why is it so difficult to take into concviderartion the fact that most ppl think they look bad and look very damagedhe could have nice looking locks and still be well maintained and neat like he wanbts without looking bad without being ruinednobody is saying u mush have natural locks or get the fuck outwe are saying dont u want to have nice healthy locks?have your style..but let your style look good and last longer then a few monthsjoin the crochret recovery and recover from the crochetthen maintain as u see fit ..have a same look if u wantbut dont ruin themdont make em look like shiti see u here alot but not reading like u should u comment alotta picsnone crtochettedalmost all natural or tnrso u think u like the crochet look but u seem to like a natural look in otherswhats that say?your wife did this yo uu dont wanna disapoint heru dont wanna asmit a mistakeu stuburnly insist its the look u wanteven tho every1 thinks it looks badwhy notr look neat the way u want and look gpod too?have em soft and move and flexcibleand real

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
u should read more just today we had a girl who crochetted once the day she started..6 months agofor 6 months has been trying to recovershes wanting to comb them out and start overshe cant stand the hard feelingwho could?maybe u should concider theres a valid point hereu are 2 months in and already looking ruinedfrom this point on u have at least 6 months to recover once u stop crochrtbut you wont stop?u may never recoveryour wife will get tored of being poked by hard dreadshell long term relatiionships ended over waxy dreads poking pplcrochet is just as badi guarante u will get sick of the stiffness soonthe only reason u dont listen to logic and reason is your incredibly stuburn and pig headedso..make your mistakes..next year u can have real dreads

--
new dreddie
@new-dreddie
14 years ago
75 posts
I hate the scalpy look and that is what I'm going through. I hope that the holes fill in or something--not cool! ;(
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
well theres choices and mistakes a looks a choice something that ruins dreads is a mistake(calling that music falls in the mistake catagory too)

--
taye
@taye
14 years ago
833 posts
Well the way i see it...there are people that choose dreads as a lifestyle and people that choose dreads as a fashion statement. Lifestyle= want healthy dreads that last a life time. Fashion statement =want dreads temporarily. Can't really judge either. I think this web site is made for us people that want the lifetime commitment....but we should be here for everyone. We should be able to get information and not pass judgement. I have known lots and lots of people in my life with dreads....some kept them but most didn't. and they didn't cut/comb out their dreads because of bad methods or because of wax. Just because we do not favor the manicured look doesn't mean that there are not people out there that do. This is a site devoted to dreadlocks....we have to remember that.
taye
@taye
14 years ago
833 posts
Kaneilyas I went to your page to say this but the yellow words burned my eyes i could not see it.... little on read it ......so sorry. I truely do not mean to be disrespectful. If your dreads unravel that means they are baby dreads. That is what babies do...they unravel they knot back up unravel knot back up ...they do that for a while. It is part of the whole process. Personally i wouldn't mind having a tiny afro under my dreads. I think it is beautiful.
taye
@taye
14 years ago
833 posts
manicured dreads aren't as healthy. Hair is dead keritin ...protien .....can't really repair itself..once it is damaged ..it is damaged. Manicured dreads are constantly being abused. Those hairs do not have the ability to reconstruct themselves. We can moisturize but that does not fix them.

/ 7

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form