Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

My TnR timeline. 1 Month.

Kayla Hinners
@kayla-hinners
14 years ago
13 posts
Whelp, it's officially been a month. I must say I'm pretty pleased with how things are coming along so far. I'm pretty shocked by how comfortable I am with all the frizz and loose hairs. I've come to love the chaos, actually.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm starting to notice all these nice little loops and bumps and what not. :) Everyday I wake up and they look a little different from the day before. I am beyond happy with them.I was thinking about dying my hair. I get so bored with my natural hair color. I just wasn't sure when would be a good time to do it. I'll probably end up breaking down and bleaching it in the next month or so. I'm missing my bright red hair.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't believe it's been three months already. I swear I just keep falling more and more in love with them. I just dyed them this morning and I'm really happy with how the color turned out.
updated by @kayla-hinners: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
damnlook awesomesee the awkward messy stage can be smokin sexyi dunno why ppl fear the messiness i think its beautiful

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
looks great :)
Kayla Hinners
@kayla-hinners
14 years ago
13 posts
I couldn't agree more, SE...I love the awkward messy stage. It's lovely.Thanks guys :)
tatyananashi
@tatyananashi
14 years ago
145 posts
Yes looks great! And the bumpy loopy stage can be really fun. I remember I thought I had some bumps and loops and I got all excited, but I was in for a huge surprize a month later with some crazy bumps and loops. They just all get more and more fun, take plenty of pictures of the craziest loops, it's really a great stage and you'll kind of miss it when it's over (I've heard, I still have bumps and loops, but some of the ones that matured into fat little dreads I kind of miss because they were so crazy and silly looking. But I still have plenty left right now.)
Kayla Hinners
@kayla-hinners
14 years ago
13 posts
Three month update, already. Gosh, time freakin flys =]
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form