Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

twist and rip

Jamie Zaborac
@jamie-zaborac
14 years ago
3 posts
after much research I have decided to try this method and I am so excited because the first dread turned out AWESOME!!! thank you so much for all the info-I was very close to either buying a dread kit or going to a salon! Now I will take my time and not stress having perfect dreads immediately. I have wanted dreads for many years and finally just decided to go for it. I will post pics soon!
updated by @jamie-zaborac: 03/27/21 06:30:59PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
well glad we saved you from the terible mistakes dread kits and salons areyour off to a great start

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
SaGem
@sagem
14 years ago
4 posts
Sweet! I started 3wks ago with the T&R method. I faced the same options, dread kit or salon. I was planning to visit a salon, but then I happened upon this wonderful site ;) After much reading I decided to T&R, too. It was the best thing I could have ever done for my hair. Happy T&R!
Jamie Zaborac
@jamie-zaborac
14 years ago
3 posts

so how's it going with your dreads? mine are really fuzzy, but I'm sticking with it!

SaGem said:

Sweet! I started 3wks ago with the T&R method. I faced the same options, dread kit or salon. I was planning to visit a salon, but then I happened upon this wonderful site ;) After much reading I decided to T&R, too. It was the best thing I could have ever done for my hair. Happy T&R!
JESSICA EVA (Eva Lovelocks)
@jessica-eva-eva-lovelocks
14 years ago
217 posts

fuzzy is good!!!

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form