dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

braid and leave

Heather Gamble
@heather-gamble
14 years ago
145 posts
wow.....thats it wow soaringeagle said:
my best advice to you is if you want to get braid extensions make an appointment at a salon in taiwan, buy your plane ticket board the e plane when your 20 minutes into the flight frab a hostage threatten to blow up the plane so a what are they called those new sky constables or whatever pulls a gun and tries to shoot u but duck real quick so he blows a hole in the fusilauge causing a decompression and an emergency landing that goes bad and u crash into the wilderness and you get throws free of the plane just before it explodes and melts every comb within 2100 miles and you have to fend for yourself eatting berries and mushrooms and some turn out to cause you to get a lil silly so you spend a month wearing moss and talking to rocks and treees and you find god in a river and you chase a rainbow through the woods and meet a bear who teaches you the wisdom of the forrests and you suddenly see clearly that roots are everywhere even in your hair and you look into a river and see that you always were a dread just waitting dor the dread to take over your head

ok u can skip killing 100 in a plane crash if u just throw away comb and mirror and talk to a tree instead of worrying bout whats goin on on your head

updated by @heather-gamble: 07/18/15 11:04:21AM
turkey
@turkey
14 years ago
63 posts
if i have to kut out it is still a good idea on the shaved area thou
Heather Gamble
@heather-gamble
14 years ago
145 posts
ok i dont understand the problem here....i looked at your pics your hair is plenty ling enough to dread cept the undercut part obviously...now im not real clear as to why you combed out the first set....(maybe i need to read that again) its aparently not because you dont want dreads you just dont want to wait for dreads is that it? cause you dont need extensions for dreads and im going to have to agree ive seen many folks take out braid in extensions and just have braids i mean a braid wont turn into a dread so ill assume your thinking the hair that grows out behind it is going to dread? well yeah maybe but you got enough hair to dread now ! if its seriously an issue of u just cant wait or dont like the look of wat happens when haie is in the process of becoming dreads then yeah i gotta go with wat someone else here said maybe this just isnt your thing and theres nothing wrong with that. i think your hair was looking good in the pics before you went all crazy with a comb (which u should have thrown away as to avoid doing wat u did during a momentary lapse of reason) so no i dont think its a good idea at all not on your hair not on the undercut not at all..now seriously...this isnt going to help your real hair dread but you can buy fake dreads that you can braid into your own hair giving you a temporary thing i know some folks who wear them all the time and rarely take them out except to clean and change colours.... and seriously it looks cool it doesnt look like real dreads but it looks kinda bad ass. all that being said if you want real dreads i.e. your own hair to dread you seriously will be better off if u just wait for it to happen or help it along with some t&R and wait but throw the darn comb away !phewww :)
recoverytrouble
@recoverytrouble
14 years ago
70 posts
Dude you have tons of hair just let it dread. If you're seriously fascinated with having dreads you're gonna have to wait it out. Twist & rip real good and they'll hold pretty well. Washing regularly, lotsa wind and salty water, sunshine, sleeping on it, letting it be messy if that's how it feels, washing regularly, lotsa wind and... so on & so forth. Once a few weeks have passed the sense of peace and self satisfaction from being patient will add to the smile as you watch the beautiful formation of your dreads. Just chill, go with the flow:)
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
braiding your hair to make dreads really slows down the process. If you're already impatient, this is not the answer for you! In maybe 7 years you will get the same progress as 1- 2 years w/o braiding! Plus it never quite looks right! About the extensions dude i have no freakin idea what you're thinking honestly! Good Luck with whatever you decide and keep us updated.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form