Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

braid and leave

turkey
@turkey
14 years ago
63 posts
heres what im gonna do thou im going to get the braid in extension and do about 180-200 of them rubber band ends and roots and keep for several year then pull out the extensions and ill just have dreads with 6-9 inches of loose end
updated by @turkey: 02/14/15 08:06:34AM
Faelwynn
@faelwynn
14 years ago
362 posts
baaaaad idea. Those rubber bands will melt and ruin your hair. I'm not completely up to date with why you'd decide such a thing, but just wait it out! Find something else to occupy your time and forget about your hair. Dreads will form, grow, twist and turn... nature will do her own thing with your hair and you needn't worry about it.
turkey
@turkey
14 years ago
63 posts
maybe no ruber bands but ive always wanted the braid extensions so im gonna do that an then when my hair is long enuf ill already have mature dreads
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i saw 1 chick do that had loooong braid extentions hanging from short dreads looked stupidsilly goth chick..loli thinki its a silly ideabetter idea just let your hair dread naturaly

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
turkey
@turkey
14 years ago
63 posts
well mine are gonna be thin
turkey
@turkey
14 years ago
63 posts
and we need sumone with input on this subject
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
I have worn really long extensions before. I didn't leave them on for my hair to dread though. You will probably have a hard time getting them out you will have to cut your hair.Seems like you will wait just as long for dreads to form above the extensions as you will for them to form naturally anyway. AND you will have to cut your hair unless you want half and halvers or whatever.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
my best advice to you is if you want to get braid extensions make an appointment at a salon in taiwan, buy your plane ticket board the e plane when your 20 minutes into the flight frab a hostage threatten to blow up the plane so a what are they called those new sky constables or whatever pulls a gun and tries to shoot u but duck real quick so he blows a hole in the fusilauge causing a decompression and an emergency landing that goes bad and u crash into the wilderness and you get throws free of the plane just before it explodes and melts every comb within 2100 miles and you have to fend for yourself eatting berries and mushrooms and some turn out to cause you to get a lil silly so you spend a month wearing moss and talking to rocks and treees and you find god in a river and you chase a rainbow through the woods and meet a bear who teaches you the wisdom of the forrests and you suddenly see clearly that roots are everywhere even in your hair and you look into a river and see that you always were a dread just waitting dor the dread to take over your headok u can skip killing 100 in a plane crash if u just throw away comb and mirror and talk to a tree instead of worrying bout whats goin on on your head

--
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
14 years ago
667 posts
Me too Netty Mey! Lol That is why we love SE!!!!!!!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i get inspired sometimes :)especialy when deliriously tired

--
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form