Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dread wax good for other things?

Alex Angam
@alex-angam
14 years ago
47 posts
So I just found the old jar of wax yesterday after using it only a few times before I knew. But I got to thinking it could be used for something else? Has anyone done anything? Today at a smoke shop they had some hemp twine wrapped up in some wax so they burn longer and offer a better alternative to using butane to burn bowls. I thought of rubbing some of the nasty goo on there, but then realized what it does to dreads.
updated by @alex-angam: 08/22/21 07:51:34AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
candlesturning dust bunnies into dust bunnies (add wax to dustbunnie and shape into a dust bunny rabbit shape)you can transform a dread into an emergency torchwaterproofing tent seems

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Che
@che
14 years ago
8 posts
HAHA,, this is great... I love re-using things u cant use anymore..I once got a ring stuck on my finger,, I put soap on, but Im sure wax could have worked ;)I have an old volkswagen beetle we can try and wax,, hehe (make it shiny)
Heather Gamble
@heather-gamble
14 years ago
145 posts
lolno but seriously....waxing hemp cord (or other macrame stuff) keeps it waterproof and lasting longer....great for macrame plant hangers and it smells kick ass !!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
practicle jokes you can smear it in peoples hair and make it stand straight up (but dont dare put it in someones dreads or you can be charged with assault)make fake boobers and blow it out your nose into a freinds foodyou could probably use it for hair removal (and then make pube bunnies as mentioned above)you can wax skies surfboards boat bottomsah the number 1 thing u can do with useless dread wax issell it to someone who doesnt know its useless

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
Theres a pic in here of it burning as a candle, the person said it stinks though....
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form