Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Cody's twist and rip timeline

Cody Pitt
@cody-pitt
13 years ago
105 posts

Thanks girl!! Lol I am surprized I got to keep some length. I see that you have lost some length with yours. All I can say dreads are all different to when it comes to the journey. Yours are going to be nice and thick though. And they still look very nice by the way

bobbi blaine said:

awesome dreads, man. i am a little jealous that you got to keep your length though : / lol

updated by @cody-pitt: 07/11/15 09:40:27PM
Cody Pitt
@cody-pitt
13 years ago
105 posts

Thanks! Yours are making some nice progress as well. They are going to look really nice when they mature
Mira said:

Those look premium my friend! They thickened up a ton, forsure

Cody Pitt
@cody-pitt
13 years ago
105 posts

Thanks!! Nope I don't wear a tam. I keep them down pretty much all the time. Only maintenance I do is seperating them if they start to congo and of course washing them lol.

Thomas Gilja said:

Wow, great progress. Do you wear a tam or keep them down most of the time?

Cody Pitt
@cody-pitt
13 years ago
105 posts

Thank you so much :) Yours look good as well!!

Shanxon Lemasters said:

OMG they are gorgeous! <3!!!!!!!!
tsteck11
@tsteck11
13 years ago
33 posts

did you ever notice when they started to thicken up? if so, around how long into the journey was it?

YUKON
@yukon
13 years ago
119 posts

your dreads look good bro

Cody Pitt
@cody-pitt
13 years ago
105 posts

I think maybe around 7 months or so. I stopped taking pics after the 3rd month so I can't really remember when they started to thicken up more. But I think around 7 months they started looking thicker. So I hope that help lol

tsteck11 said:

did you ever notice when they started to thicken up? if so, around how long into the journey was it?

Ethon O'Brien
@ethon-obrien
12 years ago
40 posts

this post was so encouraging. so happy to know that mine are gonna thicken up that much. with how few i have they should get so fat.

Ethon O'Brien
@ethon-obrien
12 years ago
40 posts

man these pictures always inspire me to keep just leavin em alone. cause i have thick curly hair, and with yours bein that thin and straight, i know mine'll turn out great, cause yours look awesome.

Cody Pitt
@cody-pitt
12 years ago
105 posts

Thanks!! Glad you like my post! Around 6 months is when they started to get thicker.

Ethon O'Brien said:

this post was so encouraging. so happy to know that mine are gonna thicken up that much. with how few i have they should get so fat.

/ 15

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form