Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Cody's twist and rip timeline

Cody Pitt
@cody-pitt
13 years ago
105 posts

Thank you!! I am sure yours will but with their own personalities of course :). Yours already look very nice. How long have you had them?

Aika said:

those turned out really nice. i hope i get similar results with my tnr dreadies

updated by @cody-pitt: 07/25/15 08:24:15AM
Aika
@aika
13 years ago
57 posts

its been about 2 months. i really like the color of your dreads too. i cant believe your hair got that light naturally. is that normal for you or is that a result of your dreads?

Cody Pitt said:

Thank you!! I am sure yours will but with their own personalities of course :). Yours already look very nice. How long have you had them?

Aika said:

Cody Pitt
@cody-pitt
13 years ago
105 posts
They look good for two months. There going to look really good once they mature too. Thanks :). Nope not normal for me. I got a job landscaping so I have been outside a lot for several hours. This has been the most time I've spent outside in a long time haha. I am surprised as well how light my hair has gotten. But I like how it looks. So I guess if you want yours somewhat that color just spend a lot of time in the sun lol

Aika said:

its been about 2 months. i really like the color of your dreads too. i cant believe your hair got that light naturally. is that normal for you or is that a result of your dreads?

Cody Pitt said:

Aika said:

Aika
@aika
13 years ago
57 posts

haha. nice. ill try that then. and thank you! :)

Cody Pitt
@cody-pitt
13 years ago
105 posts
Yep your welcome :). Well I hope you have an awesome dread journey and enjoy every bit of it.

Aika said:

haha. nice. ill try that then. and thank you! :)

❀.Zombeth.☮)O(
@zombetho
13 years ago
42 posts

They look great!! I did TnR too! :D

mine are currently at 11 months though and I really love how they thicken up too, grabbing new growth and pulling themselves into the dreads :D

Karrington <3
@karrington-3
13 years ago
94 posts

You are most welcome :) and thank you.. Sometime I see a change, and other times I don't feel like they have changed at all.. Words of inspiration ;)

Cody Pitt said:

Aww Thanks :) haha. I love my beard lol. Yours are coming along nice as well.

Karrington <3 said:

They are looking good.. :) Nice beard too.. :)

Shanxon Lemasters
@shanxon-lemasters
13 years ago
411 posts
OMG they are gorgeous! <3!!!!!!!!
Cody Pitt
@cody-pitt
13 years ago
105 posts

Thanks!! Yours are looking nice as well. Yea mine have thickened up quite nicely. Now I should be getting more length out of them lol
Beth Speakman said:

They look great!! I did TnR too! :D

mine are currently at 11 months though and I really love how they thicken up too, grabbing new growth and pulling themselves into the dreads :D

Cody Pitt
@cody-pitt
13 years ago
105 posts

Yep I know how that is lol. They are always changing weither it's small or big. It makes for an exciting journey haha
Karrington <3 said:

You are most welcome :) and thank you.. Sometime I see a change, and other times I don't feel like they have changed at all.. Words of inspiration ;)

Cody Pitt said:

Aww Thanks :) haha. I love my beard lol. Yours are coming along nice as well.

Karrington <3 said:

They are looking good.. :) Nice beard too.. :)

/ 15

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form