Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

Cody's twist and rip timeline

Cody Pitt
@cody-pitt
7 years ago
105 posts

Thank you!! I am sure yours will but with their own personalities of course :). Yours already look very nice. How long have you had them?

Aika said:

those turned out really nice. i hope i get similar results with my tnr dreadies

updated by @cody-pitt: 07/25/15 08:24:15AM
Aika
@aika
7 years ago
57 posts

its been about 2 months. i really like the color of your dreads too. i cant believe your hair got that light naturally. is that normal for you or is that a result of your dreads?

Cody Pitt said:

Thank you!! I am sure yours will but with their own personalities of course :). Yours already look very nice. How long have you had them?

Aika said:

Cody Pitt
@cody-pitt
7 years ago
105 posts
They look good for two months. There going to look really good once they mature too. Thanks :). Nope not normal for me. I got a job landscaping so I have been outside a lot for several hours. This has been the most time I've spent outside in a long time haha. I am surprised as well how light my hair has gotten. But I like how it looks. So I guess if you want yours somewhat that color just spend a lot of time in the sun lol

Aika said:

its been about 2 months. i really like the color of your dreads too. i cant believe your hair got that light naturally. is that normal for you or is that a result of your dreads?

Cody Pitt said:

Aika said:

Aika
@aika
7 years ago
57 posts

haha. nice. ill try that then. and thank you! :)

Cody Pitt
@cody-pitt
7 years ago
105 posts
Yep your welcome :). Well I hope you have an awesome dread journey and enjoy every bit of it.

Aika said:

haha. nice. ill try that then. and thank you! :)

❀.Zombeth.☮)O(
@zombetho
7 years ago
42 posts

They look great!! I did TnR too! :D

mine are currently at 11 months though and I really love how they thicken up too, grabbing new growth and pulling themselves into the dreads :D

Karrington <3
@karrington-3
7 years ago
98 posts

You are most welcome :) and thank you.. Sometime I see a change, and other times I don't feel like they have changed at all.. Words of inspiration ;)

Cody Pitt said:

Aww Thanks :) haha. I love my beard lol. Yours are coming along nice as well.

Karrington <3 said:

They are looking good.. :) Nice beard too.. :)

Shanxon Lemasters
@shanxon-lemasters
7 years ago
411 posts
OMG they are gorgeous! <3!!!!!!!!
Cody Pitt
@cody-pitt
7 years ago
105 posts

Thanks!! Yours are looking nice as well. Yea mine have thickened up quite nicely. Now I should be getting more length out of them lol
Beth Speakman said:

They look great!! I did TnR too! :D

mine are currently at 11 months though and I really love how they thicken up too, grabbing new growth and pulling themselves into the dreads :D

Cody Pitt
@cody-pitt
7 years ago
105 posts

Yep I know how that is lol. They are always changing weither it's small or big. It makes for an exciting journey haha
Karrington <3 said:

You are most welcome :) and thank you.. Sometime I see a change, and other times I don't feel like they have changed at all.. Words of inspiration ;)

Cody Pitt said:

Aww Thanks :) haha. I love my beard lol. Yours are coming along nice as well.

Karrington <3 said:

They are looking good.. :) Nice beard too.. :)

/ 15

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form