Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Cody's twist and rip timeline

Cody Pitt
@cody-pitt
11 years ago
105 posts

Not sure lol. They seem the same thickness to me so probably since they are longer they look thinner. Thanks.

Ethon O'Brien said:

strange they seem to hve thinned out a bit as of late. probably the length adding weight. still look awesome though

updated by @cody-pitt: 07/09/15 09:40:31PM
Cody Pitt
@cody-pitt
11 years ago
105 posts

Thank you!

ExaltHimx7 said:

WONDERFUL']

Cody Pitt
@cody-pitt
11 years ago
105 posts

Thank you!

Princess Kay said:

absolutely AMAZING

Cody Pitt
@cody-pitt
11 years ago
105 posts

Thank you so much! I'm happy my journey has given you more confidence :)

LadyDreadedStardust said:

THOSE ARE AMAZING!

It gives me a lot of confidence in my own "surprise,"dreads :) awesome dude

Cody Pitt
@cody-pitt
11 years ago
105 posts

Lol Thanks!! :) Nope I haven't used any of that. My hair grows pretty quick.

k8ekate said:

I gotta tell you...f*ck yeah, f*ck yeah!!! These are some of the most kick ass locs I have seen! No lie. Did you use any vitamins or Biotin or does your hair just grow that fast?! I am soooo impressed!

Cody Pitt
@cody-pitt
11 years ago
105 posts
Yea I'm pretty lucky with that. Just looked at your pics and I can tell yours will look awesome in that time. They're looking great now. :)

k8ekate said:
Damn. Lucky you! Well seeing your first picture also gives me much encouragement; my hair is pretty fine and looks a lot like how yours appears in the picture when it's not dreading. I'm sooo stoked now! I hope mine look half as good as yours when I get three years in!
Aghartha O)))
@aghartha-o
11 years ago
1 posts

great dreads and fucking awesome tat lol, all hail dethklok, ZE BESTS DEATH METALS BANDS EVERZ!

mortaskuld
@mortaskuld
11 years ago
27 posts

man your dreads look great! my hair is similar to yours (was) ive been neglecting for over 3 months and i dont see any progress. (i know it wont come quick with this hair type) but seeing your pics is making me want to TnR. Not sure what to do now.

Arlequine Mardoll
@arlequine-mardoll
11 years ago
11 posts

Wooooh that's really nice to see the evolution, they look great !!!

Bob Ngarly
@bob-ngarly
11 years ago
161 posts

Have you had any sections of your dreads combine? Ive got a few sections that were made sloppily and they are trying to congo at the root. pulling them apart doesnt solve the problem that she sections are grown together. It just separates them up the dread but the root is still conjoined so i have to coninuously pull them apart. I have thought about using a rat tail comb to create more defined sections but am partly lazy and partly afraid to undue progress. I really dont like the feeling of my hair creating a net on my scalp and prefer the feeling of having clean sections like the way most of mine are. What should i do???
Cody Pitt said:

Not sure lol. I was surprised I didn't get any shrinkage. Thank you

Nimbostratus said:

How did they thicken like that? It looks like you have little to no shrinkage. Super awesome progress though! I hope mine stay long like that :)

/ 15

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form