Dreadlocks Forums

Cody's twist and rip timeline

Cody Pitt
@cody-pitt
11 years ago
105 posts

Thank you so much. It is a sweet tat! And yes they are \m/
Aghartha O))) said:

great dreads and fucking awesome tat lol, all hail dethklok, ZE BESTS DEATH METALS BANDS EVERZ!

updated by @cody-pitt: 07/23/15 03:53:23PM
Cody Pitt
@cody-pitt
11 years ago
105 posts

Thank you. Well looks like it's been a few more months so I hope they are turning out for you.

mortaskuld said:

man your dreads look great! my hair is similar to yours (was) ive been neglecting for over 3 months and i dont see any progress. (i know it wont come quick with this hair type) but seeing your pics is making me want to TnR. Not sure what to do now.

Cody Pitt
@cody-pitt
11 years ago
105 posts

Thank you! I love seeing how they have changed over time. Wouldn't think they have turned out like they have from day one. Can't wait to see them further down the line

Arlequine Mardoll said:

Wooooh that's really nice to see the evolution, they look great !!!

Cody Pitt
@cody-pitt
11 years ago
105 posts

Yes I've had a couple combine. Yea that's how a few of mine were like. I decided to just let them combine. Didn't matter really since they were smaller ones. But bigger ones I try not to let combine. As for the sections they all have loose hair around the base. Because of my hair type though they don't try to congo as quickly has others may. For what you should do is totally up to you. If you feel you need more defined sections then go far. Nothing wrong in doing that. Other than that you can let them combine and they may create a cleaner section together. Hopefully that helps with your decision.

Spencer Mcduffy said:

Have you had any sections of your dreads combine? Ive got a few sections that were made sloppily and they are trying to congo at the root. pulling them apart doesnt solve the problem that she sections are grown together. It just separates them up the dread but the root is still conjoined so i have to coninuously pull them apart. I have thought about using a rat tail comb to create more defined sections but am partly lazy and partly afraid to undue progress. I really dont like the feeling of my hair creating a net on my scalp and prefer the feeling of having clean sections like the way most of mine are. What should i do???
Cody Pitt said:

Not sure lol. I was surprised I didn't get any shrinkage. Thank you

Nimbostratus said:

How did they thicken like that? It looks like you have little to no shrinkage. Super awesome progress though! I hope mine stay long like that :)
Daniel Pazo
@daniel-pazo
11 years ago
18 posts

Amazing journey thus far =D

Cody Pitt
@cody-pitt
10 years ago
105 posts
4th year pics up
Sarahface
@sarah16
10 years ago
108 posts

They are so long! Beautiful locs, very inspirational pictures. I look forward to seeing how much my own change at the four year mark someday. ^_^

Cody Pitt
@cody-pitt
10 years ago
105 posts

Thank you so much! Yours look very nice as well!

Sarah said:

They are so long! Beautiful locs, very inspirational pictures. I look forward to seeing how much my own change at the four year mark someday. ^_^

Willow barger
@willow-barger
10 years ago
5 posts
Beautiful
thetetlove
@thetetlove
10 years ago
16 posts

Love your timeline :) very inspirational.

/ 15

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form