Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Shampoo! (UK)

Leo_Opolain
@leo-opolain
3 years ago
2 posts

Before doing this hairstyle, I also recommended this shampoo, but now I also do not see it on sale. :(

benzene994:

so I tried https://dreadlockshampoo.com/ employee monitoring but they don't ship to the UK at the moment due to covid, I found a bunch of shampoos claiming to be sulphate free but then having  Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate in them, it's so annoying! Can anyone recommend a decent, reliable shampoo that I can buy regularly? Or if I just stick with what I currently use, how long can I do that before changing over once the covid sh** has passed?

Thanks and sorry for tha rant

Mikey
@mikey
3 years ago
8 posts

Hello everybody,

Are there some people here that have any experience with the natural soap brand Freetheroots? www.freetheroots.com. All natural ingredients and  look fine to me but i don't know if their soaps are hard water and residue free and i am wondering if their soaps are a good replacement to Vicki's

I used to use the shampoo's from Dreadlocksshampoo.com the ones from Vicki and they are soo great, unfortunately i can't get in touch with her and she problably won't ship to the Netherlands :(((

Thanks! 

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
3 years ago
29,640 posts

Post ingredients 

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Mikey
@mikey
3 years ago
8 posts

The have different scents but this is all from their site:

Description

Walk out of the shower feeling like you're in an herbal garden. Rosemary and thyme essential oil give this amazing bar its earthy indescribable scent.  100% aloe vera juice and a luxurious oil combination makes Herb Garden a soothing bar for your scalp and skin.   Spirulina   gives this bar its deep green color and make it one of the best bars for hair growth and skin health. If you love herbs fresh from the garden, this soap is perfect for you!

• Free of sulfate & PEG
  • Free of artificial scents, colors & synthetic detergents
  • No palm oil
  • Vegan & cruelty free
  • Eco-friendly packaging

Ingredients

Coconut Oil *, Water, Sweet Almond Oil*,   100% Aloe Vera Juice , Shea Butter*, Babassu Oil*, Castor Oil*, Hemp Seed Oil*,   Spirulina , Rosemary Essential Oil, Thyme Essential Oil, Geranium Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Citric Acid, Vitamin E Oil

Saponified   Oils*

Benefits

All of our soap bars carry similar characteristics which make them less stripping than liquid shampoo while still getting a true deep clean. They all help with dryness, hair growth, clear skin, irritations, dandruff, etc. and overall attaining healthy hair and skin. However, each bar has it's own  unique natural superpowers !

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
3 years ago
29,640 posts

Are you black? Seeems great for African hair otherwise mostly conditioners

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
3 years ago
29,640 posts

4 1st ingredients are conditioners 

--
Mikey
@mikey
3 years ago
8 posts

no i am not black but they advertise that it is good for all natural hair... i am very scared for build up. i have finally my locks back and i don't want to destroy them..i have use their shampoo one time..no build up yet 

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
3 years ago
29,640 posts

Natural hair MEANS black hair

--
Mikey
@mikey
3 years ago
8 posts

why black hair only? We all have natural hair