Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Stress Free

Shane Northern
@shane-northern
11 years ago
59 posts

I've had my dread babies for 2 weeks and a few days now. I've been just letting them do there thing, and that has had a HUGE impact on me. My hair isn't the only thing I should let do it's own thing. That's life man, things are going to happen that are completely out of our control. That's the way it should be. There's no need in trying to control the tide...just let it happen. No need in helping the wind blow. I've learned all of this just by not caring what my hair looks like when I leave my house. Super liberating. I stressed so much before...I was almost a perfectionist. That shit's just not worth worrying yourself about. Just live. :)

updated by @shane-northern: 01/13/15 09:55:20PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

great revelation

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Shane Northern
@shane-northern
11 years ago
59 posts

Thanks man. It feels great!

soaring eagle said:

great revelation

the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Exactly, that is what growing dreads does to us. That is why when you see other dreadies out there, they seem so relaxed. Just imagine how you will feel in a year! glad you are experiences the changes already...peace

Shane Northern
@shane-northern
11 years ago
59 posts

I can't wait Barrellady...I'll be a completely different person by that time, or so it would seem. For the better for sure.

the Barrellady said:

Exactly, that is what growing dreads does to us. That is why when you see other dreadies out there, they seem so relaxed. Just imagine how you will feel in a year! glad you are experiences the changes already...peace

Tara C
@tara-c
11 years ago
644 posts

I still haven't had that epiphany yet, but sounds like a great one :) they do teach us so much, particularly about ourselves.

Logan Spike
@logan-spike
11 years ago
7 posts

well said. :)

Shane Northern
@shane-northern
11 years ago
59 posts

They really do...It's strange how something so simple can teach you so much.

Tara C said:

I still haven't had that epiphany yet, but sounds like a great one :) they do teach us so much, particularly about ourselves.

Shane Northern
@shane-northern
11 years ago
59 posts

Thanks a lot :)

Logan Spike said:

well said. :)

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form