Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hello!

Leland Jessee Dula
@leland-jessee-dula
11 years ago
2 posts

My name is Leland. I have been dreading for just about 10 months. I started with the twist and rip method, and decided to go natural for the back of my head(arms got extremely tired). I will post pics this afternoon.

I have wanted dreads since I first saw them. I will never forget, I was at the beach on my first vacation, when I saw my first dreads. They were so amazing! My journey has not been a short one, but I am using the timeframe of my dread-journey to help me achieve personal goals, which I highly recommend(even though I'm no expert).

Nice to meet you all!

updated by @leland-jessee-dula: 01/13/15 09:54:58PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

wwlcome

but read on your page that u wash with lemon juice

thats a rally bad idea that will really harm your hair slowly

its too strong of an acid

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Leland Jessee Dula
@leland-jessee-dula
11 years ago
2 posts

Thanks for the welcome!

I haven't used it in a while, thankfully. Thank you for letting me know this though!

I have a long day of maintenance ahead of me, I have been slacking the past month due to work and other issues.

the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Nice to meet you too Leland. When we first see the dreadlocks and fall in love with them, it is a memory we never forget, we always love them. It took me 30 years to finally grow my own, but they were always in my heart. I am glad it did not take you that long to wait...They certainly do change our inner soul and our outlook on many things in life. They also teach us about patience....glad your journey helped you achieve personal goals.....welcome again....peace

Tara C
@tara-c
11 years ago
644 posts

Welcome :) no, it's never a short journey, but that's a good things, because if people are open to embracing it, it'll teach you patience, give you self-confidence, and perhaps change how you see things in terms of spirituality, if you're that way inclined. That's how it's been for me, anyway, and I think it teaches everyone something.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form