Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Love your loose hair

Iain
@iain
15 years ago
844 posts
hey your hair reminds me of my normal hair!
updated by @iain: 07/23/15 07:02:02PM
hippie mama
@hippie-mama
15 years ago
154 posts
loose hairs at the beginning are kind of a shock but then again if you didnt have them they you wouldnt have the diffrent dread lengths later on in life. and to mee since alot of my dreads got pretty phat the loose hair form skinnier baby dreads and now it gives me a variety of diffrent sizes that i love. plus now i have a dread family in my hair the older wiser dreads and the little babies ready to start their mission, lol
hippie mama
@hippie-mama
15 years ago
154 posts
it is annyoing when people think u need to have your hair dreaded by a so called professional. i mean for real dreads are meant to be natural. just cuz i do mine old school and someone else chooses to pay alot of money every so often doesnt make me the crazy one. the money i save and the beauty and unique-ness of my hair is all worth it to me.\ Nick pearson said:
I HATE when people say "Dude, you need to get your hair re-twisted." Most annoying thing I get about my hair
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
loose hairs are alllllllllllllways gonna be there..are ya gonna fight em every day of your life or nurture your nursery of lil babies and have a haPPY nappy famlyi only touch em when they blow in my eyes and bug me

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Apollo
@apollo
15 years ago
80 posts
i love lose hair!!!!ahah i havee sooo much in the front
Emily
@emily
15 years ago
203 posts
this girl in one of my classes likes to point loose hairs out to me, as if i had no idea they were there, and say "one day youre gonna wake up and your hair will be back to normal."its so annoying! i just tell her thats impossible, im pretty sure i know a little more about dreads than you do haha.
Apollo
@apollo
15 years ago
80 posts
dont listen to what people say when it comes to lose hair i always had these guys say i needed to get them re twisted hahaha dreadyEm said:
this girl in one of my classes likes to point loose hairs out to me, as if i had no idea they were there, and say "one day youre gonna wake up and your hair will be back to normal."
its so annoying! i just tell her thats impossible, im pretty sure i know a little more about dreads than you do haha.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form