Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

got to start somewhere

neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
2 more, i post more every week or so, the way my hair is, i think my hair going to just start to go crazy : )

cousin it lol

updated by @neil-coe: 07/09/15 08:05:18PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
like i said a couple weeks at the gathering is gonna really make a huge difference

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
It's looking great already! You can already see the hair wanting to be together..it's the way it should be :)I never thought I would be one of those people who regret not going natural...but I'm starting to... :/Anyways..enjoy your journey!!!!
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
sweet i cant wait soaringeagle said:
like i said a couple weeks at the gathering is gonna really make a huge difference
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
and thanks paula yea im really happy i chose this path, cause before i meet SE i was thinking of backcombing, so happy i didnt, cause he lead me to this fine place with all you fine people : )
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
yeah...actually I came on here before I dreaded, but I was too stubborn to listen and just started as soon as I could.. I'm trying to be more patient now so they can turn out as natural as possible though :) neil coe said:
and thanks paula yea im really happy i chose this path, cause before i meet SE i was thinking of backcombing, so happy i didnt, cause he lead me to this fine place with all you fine people : )
Cavewoman
@cavewoman
14 years ago
165 posts
ya dude they look good :D I think your dreads will be stunning once their fully matured. And I'm still jealous all of you get to go to the gathering. Wish I could get the time off =/ but someday I'll get there, patience right ;D haha
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
well its been like 11 day now nothing but washing ........

updated by @neil-coe: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
hmm those thicker ones are they starting to feel dreadish already?i think you;ll have a few real dreads formed by the time uu leave the gathering

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
hea they are starting to group ip on there own so i think your right, ha ha and your the man SE, where i would be without you guidance.............. backcombed lol soaringeagle said:
hmm those thicker ones are they starting to feel dreadish already?i think you;ll have a few real dreads formed by the time uu leave the gathering

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form