Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dreadedsunflower's Dready Journal

Dreadedsunflower
@dreadedsunflower
15 years ago
60 posts
some more i seemed to have missed and i got a shot sorta of the fat one in the back

updated by @dreadedsunflower: 07/13/15 09:48:56AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
oh they look great

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dreadedsunflower
@dreadedsunflower
15 years ago
60 posts

its my baby dread yay
Dreadedsunflower
@dreadedsunflower
15 years ago
60 posts
so i guess im finally going to announce that i have removed my dreads i slowly brushed them out over the course of a month I miss them a lot but i really have to find a job and cant have anything holding me back from that because as sad as it is i live in a very closed minded community I hope to some day start them againthank you guys for all the support you gave while i had them i love all of you guys <3
Lonnie Berg
@lonnie-berg
15 years ago
219 posts
Please don't leave us, you don't haveta have dreads, and besides you've gotta lotta years of experience to pass on and would be a great help to others. Hang around We Love You!!!!! Dreadedsunflower said:
so i guess im finally going to announce that i have removed my dreads i slowly brushed them out over the course of a month I miss them a lot but i really have to find a job and cant have anything holding me back from that because as sad as it is i live in a very closed minded community I hope to some day start them again

thank you guys for all the support you gave while i had them i love all of you guys <3
Dreadedsunflower
@dreadedsunflower
15 years ago
60 posts
I'm not leaving :) no need to worry i just tend to use the internet less since I'm never at home since im allowed to hang out with my friends now lol Lonnie Berg said:
Please don't leave us, you don't haveta have dreads, and besides you've gotta lotta years of experience to pass on and would be a great help to others. Hang around We Love You!!!!!

Dreadedsunflower said:
so i guess im finally going to announce that i have removed my dreads i slowly brushed them out over the course of a month I miss them a lot but i really have to find a job and cant have anything holding me back from that because as sad as it is i live in a very closed minded community I hope to some day start them again

thank you guys for all the support you gave while i had them i love all of you guys <3
hippie mama
@hippie-mama
15 years ago
154 posts
sniffle sniffle ::they grow up so fast!!!!::
Cavewoman
@cavewoman
14 years ago
165 posts
You're locks are so amazing =] I love how they turned out. just makes me wonder what mine are gunna look like in a year... its an exciting thought =D

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form