Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Natural dreadlocks, from day 0

Panther
@panther
6 years ago
44 posts

I had a boyfriend who walked in his sleep too. 

According to both him and his parents, one night when his parents had visitors he walked across the lounge stark naked and was about to urinate against the terrace door when his mother caught him by the arm and led him off to the bathroom. She then took him to bed. While she was trying to manoevre him into bed he grabbed her arm, pulled her down, leered at her and said, "We´ll have to be quiet, mum will kill me if she finds out I had a woman in here".

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

oh fuck thats kinda creepy aha

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
TashTash
@tashtash
6 years ago
76 posts
Haha! Oh wow, that’s hilariously embarrassing 😂
TashTash
@tashtash
6 years ago
76 posts
Day 32 - I have a twisty spiral going on in the back! These are the ones I meant when I said I’ve got some small ones that seem to want to be together 😊 they have my blessing, they’re well placed to join and shouldn’t be too big when they get older!
Panther
@panther
6 years ago
44 posts

Looks like your hair always wanted to dread, and now it can! Keep an eye on the size of the section (at the root), however, unless you want very thick dreads; mine are already much thicker than I started out with, seems they get thicker as they mature. God bless! How`s the kitten?

updated by @panther: 11/21/18 04:30:45PM
Panther
@panther
6 years ago
44 posts

@soaring-eagle I always just found it funny, his family did too. 

I think you`re very sensitive, probably pick up on vibes others don`t.

Trying to see it your way, yes, it does have a creepy element, But the funny element is more, isn`t it? Particularly as even his mother didn`t pick up on any creepy vibes? 

Interesting topic .... when does something become creepy?

What exactly do you find creepy about it?

updated by @panther: 11/21/18 04:38:42PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

well it wasnt since hes asleep but if there was any subconscious involved

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

and yea funny and creepy at same time its the creepy factor that makes it so funny

if it was his brother would be 2x more its just a funy weird situation

--
PoopiePants
@poopiepants
6 years ago
81 posts
Panther:

According to both him and his parents, one night when his parents had visitors he walked across the lounge stark naked and was about to urinate against the terrace door when his mother caught him by the arm and led him off to the bathroom. She then took him to bed. While she was trying to manoevre him into bed he grabbed her arm, pulled her down, leered at her and said, "We´ll have to be quiet, mum will kill me if she finds out I had a woman in here".

That poor guy! Can only imagine how he felt afterward. His Mom must've got a laugh out of that I'd hope. I got a giggle at least :D
TashTash
@tashtash
6 years ago
76 posts
Had a dream (nightmare really!) last night that I’d been working at a place installing kitchen counters(I don’t install kitchens, don’t know why I was doing it!) but the lady who owned the place kept insisting on ‘fixing’ my hair while I was under the counter.

When I finished and looked in the mirror, I had horrible braided looking twigs for hair and they stuck up and out all over the place, they had string knotted around and rubber bands and goo in them and it really freaked me out!

I was so relieved when I woke up to see my frizzy, loose, messy head 😂

I’m still loving my hair every day, I’ve only had to put it up twice so far, and the one time was just to keep it out of my face while I poled!

Embrace the chaos, control is an illusion 🤷🏻‍♀️

/ 15

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form