Dreadlocks Forums

youtube racism

Leah "Paddish"
@leah-paddish
13 years ago
16 posts

My lord what is wrong with people?

soaring eagle said:

is it a full moon? 999.9% of the time i get great comments today the assholes are out in force ..weird

now im dealling with another troll like fool

his freind put eggs in his hair and let em rott there

geez

updated by @leah-paddish: 07/23/15 07:59:40AM
new dreddie
@new-dreddie
13 years ago
75 posts

I have seen fabu dreads on people of all colors! hey, if your dreads look good, I'm not mad at ya. :) Dreads are dreads and that creaton(sp) needs help. :) Keep dreaddy folks!

People have been dreading their hair for thousands of years--lot of colors. It doesnt matter who you are and where you come from--style your hair in the way you want! That guy is nutz and you can only feel sorry for him. Obviously, he has a serious mental problem. :) I love ya soaringeagle! :)

Karrington <3
@karrington-3
13 years ago
94 posts

I totally agree with new dreddie..People who are that closed minded need to get over the fact that the jealousy coursing through their veins burns and needs to be stopped.. Don't feed the flame, it only makes it stronger.. Not to mention the person saying this, sounds very uneducated. But whateves, that's the world we live in.. Sad ain't it?

Castaway J
@castaway-j
13 years ago
585 posts

unfortunately, in this good year of our lord 2011, we still have to deal with these kinda of people. he may as well be 90 years old talking this crap, compared to humanities "known history" its sad really. when will our species evolve or simply become mature enough, it blows my mind..

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

it can be the way hes raised i mean in philly we have "the church of the black jesus" which is all good i mean he probly was black or arab but these ppl stand on street corners with megaphones screamming about the white devil and all that but 1 day we had a rainbow picnic in the park were out there drumming and next to us is anouthee picnic with a bunch of african americans drumming a couple with dreads so we invited them to join us and drum together and they respond "we don't integrate" and that was that they would not say another word to us

very shocking really

we jus went bacjk to drumming and ignored it but in this decade u just dont expect that

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Karrington <3
@karrington-3
13 years ago
94 posts

SE, man people are so ignorant, stubborn and act so infantile sometimes. My entire life I have fought being different and now I have learned to accept it. I really do not understand people who are racist or are so closed minded.. It just doesn't compute.

soaring eagle said:

it can be the way hes raised i mean in philly we have "the church of the black jesus" which is all good i mean he probly was black or arab but these ppl stand on street corners with megaphones screamming about the white devil and all that but 1 day we had a rainbow picnic in the park were out there drumming and next to us is anouthee picnic with a bunch of african americans drumming a couple with dreads so we invited them to join us and drum together and they respond "we don't integrate" and that was that they would not say another word to us

very shocking really

we jus went bacjk to drumming and ignored it but in this decade u just dont expect that

Castaway J
@castaway-j
13 years ago
585 posts

were just to far ahead of the curve ;)

let it be these negative peopleprobablyalready forgot about everything anyway.

Karrington <3
@karrington-3
13 years ago
94 posts

Yeah, you are probably right..

Change~ said:

were just to far ahead of the curve ;)

let it be these negative peopleprobablyalready forgot about everything anyway.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

i dont understand isms at all racism sexism any descriminations

its funny ive never ecven concidered asking someone bout their race till starting this site and realizing the diferent hair types require different treatments and really thats what race boils down to different skin and hair caee diferent susceptibilities to certain diseases different genetics ..the personality differences are taught and learned

we make the differences seejm huge when we dwell on the differences whenj we let them define us

but really rthe differences are subtle and unimportant

t Special K said:

SE, man people are so ignorant, stubborn and act so infantile sometimes. My entire life I have fought being different and now I have learned to accept it. I really do not understand people who are racist or are so closed minded.. It just doesn't compute.

soaring eagle said:

very shocking really

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Karrington <3
@karrington-3
13 years ago
94 posts

You are so right.. My parents taught me that we are all God's children and He loves us all the same. They taught me that I should not see color, I should see people. and I do, I'll never bring up my future children to hate or discriminate. Its foolish.

soaring eagle said:

i dont understand isms at all racism sexism any descriminations

its funny ive never ecven concidered asking someone bout their race till starting this site and realizing the diferent hair types require different treatments and really thats what race boils down to different skin and hair caee diferent susceptibilities to certain diseases different genetics ..the personality differences are taught and learned

we make the differences seejm huge when we dwell on the differences whenj we let them define us

but really rthe differences are subtle and unimportant

t Special K said:

soaring eagle said:

very shocking really

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form