13 years ago
114 posts
This sucks.. im so sorry i hope karma comes in to save the day asap
updated by @foxpaw: 07/22/15 12:01:45PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
if u want i can add the ..umm i forget the name of the app but its a donation app with a goal tracker u know the thermometer type thing u can get an estimate on what it costs to fix we can add the app and hope u get some help covering the costs

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Crystal O.
@crystal-o
13 years ago
137 posts
If it was because of religion, I'm sure that "God" would frown upon the violence, I think it was personal. I think that people can be ignorant and cruel andjust don't think before they act! I am sorry, but happy you and your love were not hurt.Things can be replaced, people cannot. I hope you don't have any further trouble.
taye
@taye
13 years ago
833 posts
Oh Panterra I am so sorry that happened! There are people with so much ugliness inside that they have to lash out at the beautiful special people of the world.It probably was a one time thing. It was probably some kid wanting to vandalize something. But it is always good to be careful. I wish I was there to give you a great big hug. But i am sending you one.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

hmm mormons are a lil whacky but theyre usualy super freindly and accepting hell they (the head of the mormon church) named the rainbow family their lost tribe ) bikers well

1 house i lived in in philly was raided 3 times by bikers they just kicked in the door stormed in and started trashing shit

other religios groups id suspect them b4 the bikers but being that theyre mormons its not that likely

skinheads and bikers would be high on the list

Panterra Caraway said:

Thanks for the link SE. I hope this doesn't happen again...but, you are probably right, need to catch them in the act. It is a large group of Mormons. All young men who gather there...the people who run it are pretty old though....???? I also have a new neighbor on the other side of me...they are bikers. Don't know if bikers would do that...hmmmm.

soaring eagle said:

what "particular religios group"

in all likelyhood its not someone attending the class but the owner of the house conducting the class

set up a nannycam webcam or better yet motion activated cam

theres umm in philly we have a huge store catering to law enforcement and spy supplies where u can get motion activated cameras the ixe of a pen or even button or all sorts of other stuff

then

put out a rainbow flag

or somethung

set a trap

catch em in the act

hate crimes are no joke and theyre lil hate ring will be exposed and shut down

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
13 years ago
667 posts
Thank you SE, that is the sweetest, kindest offer...I called my landlord and he told me that I could delay my rent to pay for my car now and that way my husband andI will have another pay day to absorb this. You are a true friend <3

soaring eagle said:
if u want i can add the ..umm i forget the name of the app but its a donation app with a goal tracker u know the thermometer type thing u can get an estimate on what it costs to fix we can add the app and hope u get some help covering the costs
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
13 years ago
667 posts

Thank you for the hug Taye...love u <3 I just hate that this happened because it makes me look at my neighborhood differently. I don't want to look at those around me with anger and suspicion, but it is hard not too. I am thankful that they didn't take my car as well or paint on my house. I need my car to get my kids to school.I just keep trying to tell myself that whoever is responsible will be dealt with by the universe and that they win if it makes me hate or change my heart.
taye said:
Oh Panterra I am so sorry that happened! There are people with so much ugliness inside that they have to lash out at the beautiful special people of the world.It probably was a one time thing. It was probably some kid wanting to vandalize something. But it is always good to be careful. I wish I was there to give you a great big hug. But i am sending you one.
Shanxon Lemasters
@shanxon-lemasters
13 years ago
411 posts
I don't know how different it is where you are but if it was in my town I'd be more inclined to say it was some punk teens. Bikers I know generally have to have more of a reason to bust a window than a few stickers, and as SE said most mormons I know are pretty laid back and accepting of things but those typicalities (word?) are truly no reason to completely rule them out. Regardless of who did it it is disheartening and terrible. My car was broke into a few weeks ago my drivers' side window was shattered and nothing taken...someone else in town had their car broke into and things stolen the same night tho so we figure some teens looking for stuff to sell. The disrespect is just getting ridiculous. I am truly sorry this happened and has to make you look at your neighborhood differently that sucks! I hope you find whoever it is and wish you all the luck and <3!!!
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
13 years ago
667 posts
I woke up this morning scared to go outside and maybe find something else broken or destroyed...I don't want to be this person. I am so sorry that someone did that to you Shanxon.I just don't understand what someone gets out of hurting people. Hugging you from California...

Shanxon Lemasters said:
I don't know how different it is where you are but if it was in my town I'd be more inclined to say it was some punk teens. Bikers I know generally have to have more of a reason to bust a window than a few stickers, and as SE said most mormons I know are pretty laid back and accepting of things but those typicalities (word?) are truly no reason to completely rule them out. Regardless of who did it it is disheartening and terrible. My car was broke into a few weeks ago my drivers' side window was shattered and nothing taken...someone else in town had their car broke into and things stolen the same night tho so we figure some teens looking for stuff to sell. The disrespect is just getting ridiculous. I am truly sorry this happened and has to make you look at your neighborhood differently that sucks! I hope you find whoever it is and wish you all the luck and <3!!!
Katie Kendall
@katie-kendall
13 years ago
43 posts
having a link up for donations would be an awesome idea i think...and your landlord sounds really cool if they'll let you delay your rent so you can better absorb this unexpected expense....i hope you can find out who did this to you, and if you cant, i at least hopes that it doesnt happen again....

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form