Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

What do you think?

Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
13 years ago
667 posts
I woke up to this...think it was my gay equality sticker, the coexist sticker, my dreads, or something else?
updated by @panterra-caraway: 02/14/15 03:49:07AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

shit wow umm any evidence of how it was broken did u f=ile a police report? if i had to guess its intolerant bible thumpers because of the gay equality stickers if there was no theft or if you had no odvios enemies ofcourse it coud be random kids causing trouble there maybe others in the area broken too

i hope u filed a police report and ..if theres any evidence of how it was broken tat maybe a clue

u 100% sure like there was no non malicios possible causes severe storms or anything?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Andelynn
@andelynn
13 years ago
50 posts
Aw man, that stinks. I'm sorry this happened to you- I know replacement windows are expensive. I hope things turn around for you. >hugs<
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
13 years ago
667 posts
We did make a police report. The police feel that it was done with a crowbar or bat by way of the how the glass was on the ground and the break pattern in the window. We have lived in our place 15 years with no incidence. The police said they have no other reports and they feel that it was personal. We have a bright, motion sensor light and they still walked right up and did this. I asked the officer what his opinion was and he said it was probably the gay rights sticker. I only put that one on 3 days ago. We live right next to a house that gives classes to people from a particular religious group. The officer was nice to us. I worried at first...cuz I was in my pajamas (Bob Marley shirt and sweats) with dreads flying! I gotta pay a shitload (for my budget) to fix it :( Oh, and nothing was taken...
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
13 years ago
667 posts

Thanks Andelynn<3 Some people suck huh? Blessings to you as well sister.
Andelynn said:
Aw man, that stinks. I'm sorry this happened to you- I know replacement windows are expensive. I hope things turn around for you. >hugs<
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

what "particular religios group"

in all likelyhood its not someone attending the class but the owner of the house conducting the class

set up a nannycam webcam or better yet motion activated cam

theres umm in philly we have a huge store catering to law enforcement and spy supplies where u can get motion activated cameras the ixe of a pen or even button or all sorts of other stuff

then

put out a rainbow flag

or somethung

set a trap

catch em in the act

hate crimes are no joke and theyre lil hate ring will be exposed and shut down

--
Katie Kendall
@katie-kendall
13 years ago
43 posts
that really is just so shitty...sucks that it happened...but i agree with SE, maybe try and catch em in the act and see what comes of it....good luck..<3
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
13 years ago
667 posts
Thanks for the link SE. I hope this doesn't happen again...but, you are probably right, need to catch them in the act. It is a large group of Mormons. All young men who gather there...the people who run it are pretty old though....???? I also have a new neighbor on the other side of me...they are bikers. Don't know if bikers would do that...hmmmm.

soaring eagle said:

what "particular religios group"

in all likelyhood its not someone attending the class but the owner of the house conducting the class

set up a nannycam webcam or better yet motion activated cam

theres umm in philly we have a huge store catering to law enforcement and spy supplies where u can get motion activated cameras the ixe of a pen or even button or all sorts of other stuff

then

put out a rainbow flag

or somethung

set a trap

catch em in the act

hate crimes are no joke and theyre lil hate ring will be exposed and shut down

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

the cameras are pretty expensive unfortunateklyso instead of buying a cam use a regular vid cam or digital set a trap and have someone watching out a window..descretely so u wot be spotted in shifts when ya catch en they will have to pay the damages

u set a good enough trap u should be guaranteed a result within a week

assumming it is the people im certain it is

--
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form