Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hello to all

Cody Smith2
@cody-smith2
11 years ago
2 posts

I am new here. I just started my dread journey about 2-3 weeks ago in the middle of March. I spent 3 days backcombing by myself and t'n'r some of the ends. I can already feel some of them start to change. I do seem to have loose hair all over the place but im letting them be for now. I wash them about every 3 days but I run hot water through them everyday. I used the sea salt spray today really didnt see any difference thought. yup thats about it. lol

updated by @cody-smith2: 01/13/15 09:50:47PM
Alison Ostrander
@alison-ostrander
11 years ago
2 posts

You should post a pic sometime! :) I haven't started mine yet. Still looking into methods. I'd love to see dreads that are 2-3 weeks.

Kara Portillo
@kara-portillo
11 years ago
4 posts

im new to the group and still trying to figure out how lol...but yes,i deff will...i done the twist and rip method...my dreads arent very thick though..as thats just how i wanted them though.

Kara Portillo
@kara-portillo
11 years ago
4 posts

i have a lot too, i just let t hem be as well,figure they'll find their way into another dread or form sme on their own...i havent used the sea salt yet...but i do wash them about every 3 or 4 days....

Cody Smith2
@cody-smith2
11 years ago
2 posts

Ok so the first one was a couple days before I started my dreads. My hair is curly when i get out the shower and dry it out but it'll eventually straighten itself out by the next morning or so.

the second picture was when I was done with about half my head

and the third picture I took maybe last week.

Kara Portillo
@kara-portillo
11 years ago
4 posts

not bad, if you have any old scarfs or an old t shirt, rip the sleeve off and use them as head bands to hold your hair back

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form