Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Melatonin

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

god damn you can you even fucking read i never said lightning striuck his finger i said he walked out of the meadow under the trees raised his finf-ger and lightening struck where he was drun=mming..in the meadow

see how stupid you are u totaly warp everything take it out of context and change it

Kelly said:

The ice man is within the natural law of things. Look at penguins. They stand in -40 degree weather and many of them survive. I suspect that man has a genetic mutation, or something of that nature. Time and science will tell. So, there is how science MIGHT explain it. Better explanation than the spirit realm protecting him form the cold.

What I mean by the natural order of things was your assertion that a man drummed for an hour, trying to summon lightning. Then he raised his finger and the lightning struck the tip. But the man wasperfectlyfine. Pure fabrication on your part, all in the hope of "proving" a point.

When they "corrupt" the herb, they are isolating the active compound, thus making it stronger and easier to control the dose.

SE, you have aqueue of people, all lining up to kiss your ass. As far as I can see, your happy to let them pucker up and go for gold. It's gone to your head. All these outlandish statements, thinking no one will take you up on them.

Cj posted after I started this, but what a perfect example.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/10/15 07:08:17PM
Kelly3
@kelly3
11 years ago
333 posts

I would have expected more from you, CJ. But I can't sayI'moverly surprised.

Castaway J said:

im going to stop at "time and science will tell." if that is all you have to go off of, you are missing out on the grander picture man. Sorry.

Kelly3
@kelly3
11 years ago
333 posts

Lol. HUGE difference there. Drumming still has nothing to do with weather patterns. Ask any meteorologist.

soaring eagle said:

god damn you can you even fucking read i never said lightning striuck his finger i said he walked out of the meadow under the trees raised his finf-ger and lightening struck where he was drun=mming..in the meadow

see how stupid you are u totaly warp everything take it out of context and change it

Kelly said:

The ice man is within the natural law of things. Look at penguins. They stand in -40 degree weather and many of them survive. I suspect that man has a genetic mutation, or something of that nature. Time and science will tell. So, there is how science MIGHT explain it. Better explanation than the spirit realm protecting him form the cold.

What I mean by the natural order of things was your assertion that a man drummed for an hour, trying to summon lightning. Then he raised his finger and the lightning struck the tip. But the man wasperfectlyfine. Pure fabrication on your part, all in the hope of "proving" a point.

When they "corrupt" the herb, they are isolating the active compound, thus making it stronger and easier to control the dose.

SE, you have aqueue of people, all lining up to kiss your ass. As far as I can see, your happy to let them pucker up and go for gold. It's gone to your head. All these outlandish statements, thinking no one will take you up on them.

Cj posted after I started this, but what a perfect example.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

because your too close minded to understand them doesnt mean they have nomeanning just means that your uncapable of understanding with such a closed mind

Kelly said:

Probably worth noting at all you wrote were words there, CJ. There's not much meaning behind them.

In tune with his heart centre. lol

--
Castaway J
@castaway-j
11 years ago
585 posts

You merely prove to yourself and everyone else how shut off you are man. All I hear is your ego screaming, saying your shut off from the universe, are unaware of your owninherentabilities, and deny what makes you human. I feel for you man, as I do the rest of Humanity who is in the same slumber as you. You have Love coming to you man. Much Love.

Remember, the ego screams, while the high self whispers.

Castaway J
@castaway-j
11 years ago
585 posts

And all you have been doing is yelling, so please, shut up.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

remember while ago "science" claimed that the world was flat

people like you screammed warnings when free thinkers with open minds said wait maybe its round lets go aand see

the flat thinkers screammed no dont go you will sail off the edge of the earth and die

the frere thinkers said well..we shal see and off they went

the flat thinkers started cutting off the heads of the free thinkers to protect them from dangerouse thoughts

see your thinking is flat.. you have no ability to think outside the box or concider anythung beyond your prehistoric limmited understanding

--
Kelly3
@kelly3
11 years ago
333 posts

I love the universe. I find it totally mind blowing. The vastness of it. The mysteries we have yet to discover. The possibilities that are available when we push the realms of knowable, observable, provable knowledge. I also feel for you, man. You've shut yourself into the world of mysticism and magic.Realityis awesome enough.

Many of the things you say strike me as supremely pretentious. I can't be the only one, surely.

For example, "I'm so zen right now, I feel like an orb of light".... "The ego screams, the high self whispers".. I wont go on.

Anyway, I'm pretty much done here. Back to my main point...

DON'T STARE DIRECTLY AT THE SUN, KIDS!! Leave that to the morons. And, if you happen to feel the impulse, google "Solar Retinopathy"

Castaway J said:

You merely prove to yourself and everyone else how shut off you are man. All I hear is your ego screaming, saying your shut off from the universe, are unaware of your owninherentabilities, and deny what makes you human. I feel for you man, as I do the rest of Humanity who is in the same slumber as you. You have Love coming to you man. Much Love.

Remember, the ego screams, while the high self whispers.

Castaway J
@castaway-j
11 years ago
585 posts

"You've shut yourself into the world of mysticism and magic.Realityis awesome enough." The sad fact of the matter is, and what we have been trying to get through to you is that you ARE only aware of "reality", in fact, the realty you claim to know and be so comfortable in is only the tip of the iceberg. No, I am aware of multiple realities, it is more than what you claim it to be. quit selling yourself short.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

now the fact that you dont understand the words comming out of castaways mouth is proof that his minds working on a whole new level you cant grasp.. hes in touch with aspects of himself that yiu arent even aware exist

hes gotten these benifits from sungazing

oh and about the iceman..science is bagffled say hes perfectly normal in every way only the yoga can explain it

other yogis can reduce their heartbeats to the piint of practicly being dead 1 beet per minute

they can change body temp at will

tantric yoga ..tantra practitioners can have 24 hour long orgasms or i=orgasms in any opart of the body..elbow..tongue eyeball toe

iron shirt chi kung is a martial art that channels the chi energy (yea u will say theres no such thing) they use the chi to become pretty much invulnerable

theres a nun convent that practices chi kung as a demo they lay down hands stretched out on the ground and a fully loaded semi runs over their hands

a chi kung master can take a sword to the throught without injury a spear too without a drop of blood they can take a sledgehammer to the family jewlews without wincing

the guy with the worlds largest bicepts punched a chi kung master in the throiught (takes 2 pounds to collaps a windpipe and kill someone) and had no effect

they would bend spears with their throughts and breeak swords ..people would try to chop off their heads and only break the sword..

so hows yoir science explasin that?

the list of hings you dont understand is far greatter then the thingsyou think you know simoply because u refuse to think beyond what you believes possible

--

/ 11

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form