Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Melatonin

James Colby Justice
@james-colby-justice
11 years ago
75 posts

Also, while homeopathics may not be for me... I think it is an essential part of SE and CJ's sense of spirituality. Criticize it in any way we may like, we are all different and we all see potential in different things. I find nothing wrong with a CIVIL debate between ladies and gentlemen coming from all sides of the spectrum, but calling someone an idiot sounds a little harsh to me. The whole reason I am interested in these herbal remedies is that they are completely natural and hormone free. If CJ knows the risk of sungazing and SE knows that homeopathics may not be 100% effective and both are aware of the risks and warn others before trying them I think that shows that they are responsible men.

updated by @james-colby-justice: 07/10/15 07:36:21PM
James Colby Justice
@james-colby-justice
11 years ago
75 posts

It is wise to keep in mind that EVERYTHING has a rate of error and can potentially fail.USE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION.

Kelly3
@kelly3
11 years ago
333 posts

I have no problem when they practice it themselves, but when they start inciting others, that's when I have a problem with it. And I still think it's idiotic. In America people seem to be easily offended. As if your being offended is something I should repent for. This is not the case whereIlive, so I call things as I see them. Staring at the sun is idiotic. Telling others to do it is malicious.

James Colby Justice said:

Also, while homeopathics may not be for me... I think it is an essential part of SE and CJ's sense of spirituality. Criticize it in any way we may like, we are all different and we all see potential in different things. I find nothing wrong with a CIVIL debate between ladies and gentlemen coming from all sides of the spectrum, but calling someone an idiot sounds a little harsh to me. The whole reason I am interested in these herbal remedies is that they are completely natural and hormone free. If CJ knows the risk of sungazing and SE knows that homeopathics may not be 100% effective and both are aware of the risks and warn others before trying them I think that shows that they are responsible men.

Kelly3
@kelly3
11 years ago
333 posts

James, you seem to have some criticalfaculties. You should have no problem. It is others that I'm trying to protect here. We have some young and impressionable people on this site. We also have some older, suggestible ones.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

god your a fucking idiot\iyour universal laws as u call them are broken all the time

google "the ice man" he swims under the polar ice caps and runs marathons at the north pole..barefoot in underwear..nothing more his body reacts the oposite to cold ..from yoga and meditation

his core temp goes up not down blood vesells open up not constrict he spends hours in tempsthat would kill anmyone else in minutes

hows your science explasin that

now i said i took meds that cause horific withdrawl./.bit homeopathics ..and marijuana work better with no wir=thdrawl so your an idiot again

finaly

when they take an herb and currupt it to create a medicine they maniplulate it from the original causing side effects ..dangerouse even dewqdly side effects because they currupted the purity of the herb

the herb works better

saFRE

THE MEDS ARE FAR MORE DANGEROUSE THEN STARING AT THE SUN

WE SHOULD BE WARNING PEOPLE ABOUT WHAT YOU PREACH

Kelly said:

SE, every time you want to prove a point you come out with the most ridiculousstories. Literally every single time. Surely I'm not the only one who can see how bull shit they must be. The universe follows certain laws that are constant throughout. You cannot rip out ribs and have no bleeding. You cannot stare at the full sun and incur no damage.

In a post a few months ago you said that due to the medication you have to take (western medicine) you suffer from hallucinations. You don't know what is real and what is not. I mean, I don't know how you became a paraplegic, but why wont the universe suspend it's laws for you? Why didn'thomoeopathicmedicine work? Why do you need to take "proper" medicine when it causes some negative effects. Either way, I'll take these hallucinations into account whenconsideringyour wild stories.

In America you need to be careful of products that arelabelledas homoeopathic. Read this.

http://theness.com/neurologicablog/index.php/fda-warns-homeopathic-...

As for the allergies causing drug addiction, of course on a website where they are trying to sell you a certain product they will dismiss their competition. Even the tiniest bit of critical thinking would go a long way. You are only ever critical of science.

And, I was not silenced last night. I went to bed. I'm not in the US.

Melanie, you're offended.. So what? Should I curve my speech to save your feelings? I think not. CJ continues to spread the idea that staring at the sun is good for you. People are too gullible for this kind of shit to be spread around. Especially on this site, so it seems. I already tried to be nice. That didn't work, so fuck it. Strong words are often needed when dealing with idiots. My motives arealtruisticand aimed at stopping some of the stupidity on the site.

James- Of course some of theancientmedicines are useful. The compounds that work wereincorporatedinto modern medicine and the rest was cast aside.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

AND WE HAVE MANY THAT KNOW A HELL OF ALOT MORE THEN YOU

Kelly said:

James, you seem to have some criticalfaculties. You should have no problem. It is others that I'm trying to protect here. We have some young and impressionable people on this site. We also have some older, suggestible ones.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Castaway J
@castaway-j
11 years ago
585 posts

Wow this is still going on...Kelly, really man, I cannot stand to see someone dig themselves such a deep hole. But you are exactly right! Being in Spirit, or simply realizing it, is crazy. At least from a societal standpoint, because its what we have been programmed to dismiss anddisregard. Kindle your connection with nature, to include the Sun. I really hope someday we can see eye to eye my friend. SE can provide you with so many legitimate examples because hes been around and knows many people with whom hes shared experiences with, not to mention the fact that hes in tune with hes heart center, which does not confuse you but allows you to KNOW.

Kelly3
@kelly3
11 years ago
333 posts

The ice man is within the natural law of things. Look at penguins. They stand in -40 degree weather and many of them survive. I suspect that man has a genetic mutation, or something of that nature. Time and science will tell. So, there is how science MIGHT explain it. Better explanation than the spirit realm protecting him form the cold.

What I mean by the natural order of things was your assertion that a man drummed for an hour, trying to summon lightning. Then he raised his finger and the lightning struck the tip. But the man wasperfectlyfine. Pure fabrication on your part, all in the hope of "proving" a point.

When they "corrupt" the herb, they are isolating the active compound, thus making it stronger and easier to control the dose.

SE, you have aqueue of people, all lining up to kiss your ass. As far as I can see, your happy to let them pucker up and go for gold. It's gone to your head. All these outlandish statements, thinking no one will take you up on them.

Cj posted after I started this, but what a perfect example.

Kelly3
@kelly3
11 years ago
333 posts

Probably worth noting at all you wrote were words there, CJ. There's not much meaning behind them.

In tune with his heart centre. lol

Castaway J
@castaway-j
11 years ago
585 posts

im going to stop at "time and science will tell." if that is all you have to go off of, you are missing out on the grander picture man. Sorry.

/ 11

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form