Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Melatonin

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

www.vitacost.com/bach-flower-remedies-1/?csrc=PPCADW-bach_flower_remedies&refcd=sRyWpB2eg_bach_flower_remedies&tsacr=11132153051&mtp=sRyWpB2eg |pcrid|11132153051|mt|e&gclid=CIL09-uaybUCFcme4AodXHsArg

but start with rescue remedie whgile you read up on the rest and find what works best for you

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/10/15 07:36:41AM
melanie rose
@melanie-rose
11 years ago
177 posts
Love you back, James :]I hate anti deppresants. I was on klonopin and prozac for a long time. Turned me into a zombie. A shell of a person. It obviously helped the anxiety attacks.I commend you for loving yourself enough to not take that poison. You are very strong.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

http://www.marysherbs.com/heal/heal-dpr.shtml

dr mary is a semi local dr to me who treats alot of mental and emotional issues extremely successfully with alternative medicines

you should read her addiction info

much of addictions come from undiagnosed mild food alergies

http://www.marysherbs.com/heal/heal-adc.shtml

she makes her own treatments and sells them at cost wholesale cost she only sells them to make it more convinient (and cheaper)_ for you but encourages you to buy elsewhere if you want

you can always call her and get a consultation or by email or fax too

ive sent a few ppl her way in the past so if u say soaringeagle recomended her she might remember who i am alto its been a number of years since i last talked to her

--
melanie rose
@melanie-rose
11 years ago
177 posts
Drug addictions are sometimes due to food allergies! ? That's incredibleCould you please explain?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

Allergies

The second cause is an allergy. Studies indicate the way that an addict feels during withdrawal is the same as when allergens (things which you are addicted) are removed. Ironically most of us crave that to which we are sensitive or allergic .

An example of this is alcoholics. Some prefer vodka (which would be a potato allergy due to a B-1 or B-6 deficiency) while others crave beer (yeast allergy due to a zinc or chromium deficiency) and others flavored liquors (which is a corn allergy due to a magnesium deficiency) or others that have no preference which could indicate a sugar allergy due to a lack of chromium). So it may not just be the alcohol alone that is causing the alcoholism.

--
melanie rose
@melanie-rose
11 years ago
177 posts
That site is a lifesaver. St Johns wort here I come :D I feel so hopeful
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

st johns worts great for some rtypes of depression not for the bi polar type tho

the bach flower remedies are good for any sort of emotional issues really

i swear im not wearing moss underwear or tree bark shoes

i have worn nothing but ferns tho in the past lol

i just keep an open mind learn alot along the way and know some of the most gifted healers anywhere

ive een someone fall out of a tree and break their back..pain like u ciuld never imagine they were evaced to the hospitol they signed themselves out crawled to a cab took a cab like 100+ miles back to the gathering anddragged themselves 10 miles into the woods on maintain terain to be treatted at calm with herbs and homeopathics..now hats a lil crazy ..lil more trauma they were really prepared to handle but we handle rattlesnake mites comas heart attacks broken bones u name it a rare few do have to go to a hospitol but not many

often in the woods an herb grow right where u need it say 1 plants a poisiin next to its the antidote

when you go above 10,000 feet you get altitiude sickness but theres 2 polants that both grow just above 10k which cure altitude sickness and hep your lungs expand 25% NEEDED to survive at that hight

burning pine ..pitch pine in a fire causes pine fever chewing pine needles or pine sap cures it

this is why macrobiotics have suchamazing curing possibilities

in oregon when i was last out there they wre doing a study in 3 or 4 nursing homes and 3 or 4 mental hospitols

they replaces all the food with macrobiotics that looked smelled and tasted identicle to the usual food

something like 85% showed remarkable improvements and like 97% were able to reduce or stop all medications

cause the food grown n the environment around you cures what the envirenmenmt around you causes

natures a beautiful thing that way

--
James Colby Justice
@james-colby-justice
11 years ago
75 posts

You have to give these kinds of medicine's credit. I mean, what did everyone use in prehistoric times to treat their ailments? I strongly support alternative medicine because its a proven fact that medicines such as antibiotics weaken the immune system in the long run because the body becomes dependent. Next time I'm within the vicinity of a GNC (I live in a small college town that doesn't have one that I'm aware of) I'm going to look for some of this. Haha, I'm a huge nerd so I can pretend like I'm an alchemist or something when I am mixing these!

Kelly3
@kelly3
11 years ago
333 posts

SE, every time you want to prove a point you come out with the most ridiculousstories. Literally every single time. Surely I'm not the only one who can see how bull shit they must be. The universe follows certain laws that are constant throughout. You cannot rip out ribs and have no bleeding. You cannot stare at the full sun and incur no damage.

In a post a few months ago you said that due to the medication you have to take (western medicine) you suffer from hallucinations. You don't know what is real and what is not. I mean, I don't know how you became a paraplegic, but why wont the universe suspend it's laws for you? Why didn'thomoeopathicmedicine work? Why do you need to take "proper" medicine when it causes some negative effects. Either way, I'll take these hallucinations into account whenconsideringyour wild stories.

In America you need to be careful of products that arelabelledas homoeopathic. Read this.

http://theness.com/neurologicablog/index.php/fda-warns-homeopathic-product-is-not-just-water/

As for the allergies causing drug addiction, of course on a website where they are trying to sell you a certain product they will dismiss their competition. Even the tiniest bit of critical thinking would go a long way. You are only ever critical of science.

And, I was not silenced last night. I went to bed. I'm not in the US.

Melanie, you're offended.. So what? Should I curve my speech to save your feelings? I think not. CJ continues to spread the idea that staring at the sun is good for you. People are too gullible for this kind of shit to be spread around. Especially on this site, so it seems. I already tried to be nice. That didn't work, so fuck it. Strong words are often needed when dealing with idiots. My motives arealtruisticand aimed at stopping some of the stupidity on the site.

James- Of course some of theancientmedicines are useful. The compounds that work wereincorporatedinto modern medicine and the rest was cast aside.

James Colby Justice
@james-colby-justice
11 years ago
75 posts

I myself wouldn't rely entirely on homeopathics if I were to practice it. As a matter of fact I still have faith in wesern medicine, but antibiotics are an absolute last resort for me. They saved my hide when I had mono! I also don't see any danger in these natural herbs and remedies. I also have faith in science, as a matter of fact science backed this naturaldread community in the debate with Johnny Clean on waxing dreadlocks. I do trust many docors when dealing with my physical health, but when it comes to anxiety I don't think western medicine can do much for it, which is why I made this post in the first place. I know that this community shares a strong knowledge of alternative medicine and I think that it would be worth a try when treating anxiety. If I were to get cancer, the flu or a nasty illness like mono? Well, yeah... I would see a doctor.

/ 11

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form