Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Melatonin

amethyst777
@amethyst777
11 years ago
95 posts

If a "freaky looking shaman dude that looks like he lives in a cave and wears moss underwear and treabark pants" was truly a Shaman, and offered me healing... I would be verygrateful! I live with a lot of pain on a daily basis! I believe natural healing, herbs and stuff work better and are safer than most drugs.

There is one company Boron (I think that's spelled right), they have products in most pharmacies. I'm pretty sure Wal-Mart carries their stuff. They are a big rip off. In fact, if you want to test it, just call poison control and tell them you just took a whole bottle of the stuff. They will tell you that it's fine and there is NOTHING in it. Companies like that give homeopathic medicine a bad name. :(
These companies should be called out and held responsible, instead of just saying all homeopathic / holistic type healing is not real.

updated by @amethyst777: 07/13/15 11:52:29AM
Castaway J
@castaway-j
11 years ago
585 posts

That is why I care not to explain, I can recommend, but you must learn on your own as I did coming to realizations without anyone elses influence. Giving explanation would only lead to it being picked apart by someone again. Tried that a couple times already...ask the universe and you shall receive, and I cannot think of a closer connection to that than through the Sun. I was in chronic pain a few weeks ago myself.

amethyst777
@amethyst777
11 years ago
95 posts

yeah CJ... that's how I knew about the Sun-gazing documentary, because I am searching :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

ctualy thats not true u can taske a whole bottle of homeopathic arsenic and it will do nothing negative cause there is nothing measurable in it

homeopathics work by using herbs that cause a symptom to treate the symptom but you dilute a mother tincture over and obvver at 10x theres no measurable mass of the original herb thats the basic low strength dose

it becomes stronger and stronger the more you dilute it 10x 30x 50x then goes to c 10 c etc then m so your thousands of times more diluted then when theres any measurable dose of a harmful herb

thats why a deadly herbs safe with zero side effects azero contradictions or drug interactions but like treats like ghoneria causes crotch itcvh homeopathic ghonorhia treats any crotch itch that feels like ghonoria regardless of the cause

amethyst777 said:

If a "freaky looking shaman dude that looks like he lives in a cave and wears moss underwear and treabark pants" was truly a Shaman, and offered me healing... I would be verygrateful! I live with a lot of pain on a daily basis! I believe natural healing, herbs and stuff work better and are safer than most drugs.

There is one company Boron (I think that's spelled right), they have products in most pharmacies. I'm pretty sure Wal-Mart carries their stuff. They are a big rip off. In fact, if you want to test it, just call poison control and tell them you just took a whole bottle of the stuff. They will tell you that it's fine and there is NOTHING in it. Companies like that give homeopathic medicine a bad name. :(
These companies should be called out and held responsible, instead of just saying all homeopathic / holistic type healing is not real.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Κύριε Ελέησόν
@κύριε-ελέησόν
11 years ago
92 posts
The sun emits ultraviolet light. UV light damages the retinas. This is an irrefutable fact.There may be other merits from sun gazing that science has been unable to confirm, but they're going to be anecdotal and therefore met with skepticism.Of course, science isn't always right. :)James, this website is a terrible place to seek medical advice pertaining to medications. Your questions sound more like ones to ask a doctor because of this. I hope you're not planning on making a decision on self-medicating melatonin based off the feedback you receive from us.There are other techniques/practices people here may be able to suggest to help you relax. Research them and give them a try as you see fitting. As far as chemicals going into your body, seek medical advice.I have trouble sleeping myself... It's a terrible feeling. I usually meditate, read, and pray while in bed. It has helped but it's not perfect. Lol, I also "work out" at work. I walk about 7 miles and probably lift (not even joking) a ton of weight over the course of my twelve hour shift. A work out can do wonders wearing you out and winding you down to sleep.Best wishes! I hope you can find something to help you sleep peacefully.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

oh fgor the original post and issues

bach flower remidies look into bach flower remidies for anxiety depression sleeplessnes etc

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

srry didnt realize it was more then 2 parts

soaring eagle said:

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

ok so since those vids seemed to have shut up our resident skeptic (skeptics a nice way to say he refuses to beleve despite evidence and experience) lets get back to sungazing

sungazings done at 1st light as the sun rises for only a few minutes 5 or 10 as the sun rises y0u notice a size and color shift same with the moon

thats the light rays bending around the earth so although ypur looking straight ahead at what appears to be the sun your actualy having yoiur sigfht bent around the earth ovber the horizon and filtered through a maximum filter

look straight up and its filgered a few miles ogf atmosphere look at it on the horizon and add thousands more miles of atmoshphere its filtered through

now the sundance is a sunrise to sunset cerimony where thewy stare into the sun thrpugh the whole rotation while suspended by peirced flesh and dancing pulling on the peircings 24 hours or well 12-18 whatever it is produces vissions which heal

theres no noticable lasting harmful effects from the sundance i know some who have performed he sundance a dozen times

they have 6-8 inch scars on the chest and back 1 inch wide but never shed a drop of blood when the ribs are ripped out

there are those who claim to live soly off the suns energy doing sungazing and require no food at all

theres alot moderm medicine knows nothing about

--

/ 11

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form