Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Melatonin

amethyst777
@amethyst777
11 years ago
95 posts

Very interesting SE... thanks for posting those vids, I'm on the 2nd one now :) I hope I wasn't the resident skeptic :p I'm quite open to all of it. I will admit that I didn't really understand how homeopathy worked, just saw (yet another) documentary where a girl took them all, then called the poison control, they did say nothing was in it.... I'll do more research :) and like I said, I'm watching the vids... <3

You have to admit when you hear poison control say there's nothing in it, the company wouldn't make a response, it's pretty convincing...

updated by @amethyst777: 07/18/15 10:53:28AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

no u werent the skeptic u just didnt understand is all

but thats the whole point of homeopathy

like whats it called my mind wenk blank..its a toxic herb u cant buy it withoit a homeopathic liscence because its deadly poisionouse

but i took 10x..the minumum dose you wikll get cause thats the minumum dilution that has none of the herb left in it i took it for sore muscles while working out and it worked awsomely

now if the same soreness was more chronic like not from working out but always there nox vomica would be used

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
amethyst777
@amethyst777
11 years ago
95 posts

Yeah... I noticed that Bella Donna (spelling) was in the teething tablets for babies....

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

exactly

like cures like

an herb that causes a symptom cures the symptom

theres over 300 years of evidence backing it up yet skeptics just cant wrap their brains around the concept of no measurable mass still containing properties of that mass

horse farmers would puit a penny inthe water bowl as a form of birth control (i think it was i forget) the horse would drink the water after the penny was removed no measurable copper would be in the water yet its pressence altered the waters properties enough to have an affect

i posted a vid earlier called what the bleep do we know all about quantum physics and thought affecting matter etc and a japanese guys been proving that thoughts and words affect the actual structure of water

so if thoughts can transfer an energy to a water molecule and affect its structure so can an herbs pressence affect it after the herbs been diluted out of it

how it actualy works we may notfully understand for another 100 years and will be the medicine of the future

--
melanie rose
@melanie-rose
11 years ago
177 posts
Thanks for those videos eagle :]I agree with both you and castaway. You've provided some great info for us insomniacs/anxiety ridden folks.As for you, Kelley, I'm not only shocked and appalled by your crude choice of language, but greatly offended and saddened. I cannot believe your choice of words. Retard..seriously? That is no better than using words like queer or Mick. You seem like a very ignorant and sad little man. Keep your negative vibes off of this site, please.again, thanks se and castaway for your helpful and interesting tips.:]
James Colby Justice
@james-colby-justice
11 years ago
75 posts

Whoa... This definetly blew up way more than I expected. I just wanted to say that... Well, I love you all!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

u say you have anxiety are you prone to pannic attacks?

wear a bottle of rescue remedie around your neck it will stop a panic attack just like that but while in a pannick attack you'll be oannicking trying to find it in yoir pockets etc or will forget where you put it cause u cant concentrate the rescue remedie will snap u right back..

--
James Colby Justice
@james-colby-justice
11 years ago
75 posts

That actually sounds really interesting. Completely herbal and natural remedies to quell a panic attack... My mother actually suggested that I take an antidepressant medication to help but I refused. This is actually worth a try. Do you know where I could find these kinds of remedies? Have you ever drank chamomille tea? I love the effects of chamomille.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

yup i have and u can find em at any health food store maybe gnc even or other more progressive pharmacies

antidepressents suck seriusly if your gonna die or kill someone without them then they maybe worth looking into..but chances are they will make u more siuicidal and whats worse make u feel hopeless to do anything but kill yourself antidepressents can often make u far far worse

but in real chemicalk imballances in sever cases thewy might be woryhwhile

--

/ 11

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form