Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Melatonin

amethyst777
@amethyst777
11 years ago
95 posts

Wow Kelly... I'm kinda with CJ. Yes at times strong words are needed. But look, I take the Melatonin which some disagreed with before I even posted. I'd be really hurt if you called me idiotic :( .

To be honest, I'd be real interested in CJ actually having and eye exam to be on the safe side and then letting us know how it went. If there's damage, then we know... if there is not, then I'd be interested to know exactly how he practices his sun gazing.

It's not really up to us to reprimand. State our on story maybe like I did, and CJ did actually. I figure he's grown and can research and decide for himself what he needs to do.

There are young teens on here though... and I'd hate for them to just see "sun-gazing" and go out and stare at the sun till they go blind.

CJ maybe you should make a post about this subject. The benefits, the dangers, the correct way to do it. And I'd really like to hear what an eye Dr. has to say about your eyes. That would benefit anybody interested in the practice :)

Peace to both of you!

updated by @amethyst777: 07/11/15 03:18:05PM
Kelly3
@kelly3
11 years ago
333 posts

S.E.- It is ok to have an open mind, but not so open that your brain falls out. Richard Feynman said that if I remember correctly.

I am actually open-minded. I just dont followsuperstitiousnonsense. If that's what youconsidererclose minded, I'm happy to be that. Reality is awesome enough.

You you not think, SE, that telling people to stare at the sun is a bad idea? Thatdamagingyour retinas will be to your detriment? Your the main man here. You should be discouraging this kind of thing. If I told people to slit their wrists, would you stop me?

CJ, of course I researched. How do you think I heard of Solar Retinopathy?

James Colby Justice
@james-colby-justice
11 years ago
75 posts

I respect everyone's suggestions on this discussion and there is no need to be bickering with one another. While I'm probably not going to try sungazing because my eyes are sensitive to light anyway.I do think that getting out in the sun more will help. I do exercize as well and I need to turn off my electronics an hour before I rest.I'm probably not going to start smoking herb though.... However! I respect where CJ stands on sungazing and who ever practices it. I appreciate everyone's advice when I am given it.To each their own. That is all. I don't think anyone here is an idiot.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

kelly whats ypur opinion on homeopathics?

knowing you you think m,its all jokus pokus and doesnt work

so supose some freaky looking shaman dude that looks like he lives in a cave and wears moss underwear and treabark pants tells you a homeoparthic remedie is yoir only hope to survive

youd refuse to take it im sure and yoir closed mindedness wikll be your death

yoir closed mind is far more a danger then his suggesting stargazing

ppl can try it and if they notice harmful or no possitive effects stop

but u trefuse to even give the benitifit of doubt and try

now before u go on and on about homeopathicsa being fajke explain this

a baby..i mean 2 month old baby no cognitive ability at all was covered head to toe in a rash

homeopathics were put under its tongue ..the bby couldnt associate the meds with the rash or anything for it to be positive thinking or placebo effect

within seconds..and i mean seconds before yoir eyes the rash faded nd was almost gone a second dose 2 minutes later and not atrace of rash was left

yea yoir narrow mind says its a psudoscience but ..it works wonders

just because you dont believe in things dont meaN THOSE THINGS HAVE POWER

in fact yoir narrowmindedness has power over you wich prevents you from moving forward at all

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Castaway J
@castaway-j
11 years ago
585 posts

Thank you very much James. You never know, you may catch the Sun rising one day and think to try your first ten seconds (maybe 5 lol) and immediately notice the difference. Tis what happened to me. Blessed be brother. I only suggested this because of my own issues in the past which are very similar, and with chemicalimbalancesin the brain, and this helped fix all of that.

Kelly3
@kelly3
11 years ago
333 posts

If you can provide any evidence of that.. I mean ANY. I will give it some thinking. Otherwise, it's only water and placebo.

If a "freaky looking shaman dude that looks like he lives in a cave and wears moss underwear and treabark pants" come anywhere near me, I'll be running the other direction.

Could my close mindedness cause retinal damage? It's probably not as bad then.

Amethyst, there is already a post about this, Hence the strong words.

James, sorry again for detracting..

Castaway J
@castaway-j
11 years ago
585 posts

You only make me want to shine more light Kelly, Thank You brother <3

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

thats the point you run you hide you are afraid ofd any possible enlightenmemt cause oit would shed some light into your nothing exists putside of my beliefs attitude

there is so muxch proof homeopathics work..medical proof and hahnaman university and hahnaman university hospitol were fpunded by the discoverer of homeopathy

theres only 1 reason its not used widespread..and this comes directly from a doctors mouth

its too tricky to match a remedy with the symptoms

because a wide range of seemingly unrelated diagnostics need to be taken into accpunt

ie: if your treatting sore muscles u need the exact type and area of soreness along with emotional atates wether u have itchy eyes or a cough the type of itch or cough etc etc literaly takes ina thousand other factors to determine the exact remidie

but it works miraculousely and instantly

i tried quitting cigs with every thing out there nothing worked but homeopathics made it extremely reasy..all cravings all withdrawl symptims gone in 2 seconds flat

yea yoiur clodsed mind is a danger

it prevents u from any understanding of anything

u wont even concider something that could save your life because your narrow mind wont accept it

Kelly said:

If you can provide any evidence of that.. I mean ANY. I will give it some thinking. Otherwise, it's only water and placebo.

If a " freaky looking shaman dude that looks like he lives in a cave and wears moss underwear and treabark pants" come anywhere near me, I'll be running the other direction.

Could my close mindedness cause retinal damage? It's probably not as bad then.

Amethyst, there is already a post about this, Hence the strong words.

James, sorry again for detracting..

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

slitting yoir wrist is 1 thing its just self destruction but ok how aboit the sundance they stare at the sun 24 hours well sunsise to sunset with bores ribs pircing the flesh suspended and is 1 of the most spiritual practices

or the cerimony to stop being a heyoke it involves plunging the arms to the shoulder into boiling water to fish out a dogs head ..

the ripping of the flesh during sundance causes no bleeding at all

the plunging the arms in boiling water for several minutes cause no burns

you would say its a bad odea to stick your hand in boiling water..yes but in the right situation its safe to do because spiritual forces are at work beyond your limmited comprehension

Kelly said:

S.E.- It is ok to have an open mind, but not so open that your brain falls out. Richard Feynman said that if I remember correctly.

I am actually open-minded. I just dont followsuperstitiousnonsense. If that's what youconsidererclose minded, I'm happy to be that. Reality is awesome enough.

You you not think, SE, that telling people to stare at the sun is a bad idea? Thatdamagingyour retinas will be to your detriment? Your the main man here. You should be discouraging this kind of thing. If I told people to slit their wrists, would you stop me?

CJ, of course I researched. How do you think I heard of Solar Retinopathy?

--

/ 11

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form