Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

Better late than never

Rebekah Shupe
@rebekah-shupe
6 years ago
22 posts

Hey, name's Rebekah. I just started my dreads 2 days ago, all natural is the goal here. I'm already getting some sections that are attempting to be independent and rat up a bit. So happy that. Haven't really seen anything with knotting on the outer parts of my hair, but only on day 2 so what can ya do? Um...got three boys so my life can be pretty crazy sometimes. I hate these "about me" kinds of things because i never know what to say haha I guess the one thing of ... okay two things, I'm glad that I found this site so I didn't start my dreads by messing them up, and I'm VERY excited to be dreading :D

updated by @rebekah-shupe: 02/14/15 05:45:01AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
28,526 posts

i sqw your pics

i think u will have your 1st dread to show off by day 4

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international
Rebekah Shupe
@rebekah-shupe
6 years ago
22 posts

I'm crossin my fingers SE!

shadow findley
@shadow-findley
6 years ago
7 posts

good luck!!

Rebekah Shupe
@rebekah-shupe
6 years ago
22 posts

Thanks Shadow!

Phoenix
@phoenix
6 years ago
20 posts
Hi Rebekah... Welcome! That's awesome your startin some locks. I think you'll really enjoy the process, it teaches so many diff lessons........ especially one in patience! LOL! I live in UT too! We need more of us representing UT! :) Your at the right place. I'm glad you came here instead of going to Knotty Boy or DHHQ! Your already a step ahead! :) Good luck with your dreadies... Can't wait to see em! Peace out!
Rebekah Shupe
@rebekah-shupe
6 years ago
22 posts

Thanks, where in Utah are you?! Not a whole lot of people with dreads around here. I'm already enjoying the different reactions I'm getting. People can be pretty crazy sometimes. I never even heard about those until I got on this website so looks like I just got lucky :)

Phoenix said:

Hi Rebekah... Welcome! That's awesome your startin some locks. I think you'll really enjoy the process, it teaches so many diff lessons........ especially one in patience! LOL! I live in UT too! We need more of us representing UT! :) Your at the right place. I'm glad you came here instead of going to Knotty Boy or DHHQ! Your already a step ahead! :) Good luck with your dreadies... Can't wait to see em! Peace out!
Phoenix
@phoenix
6 years ago
20 posts
I'm in the Riverton area... About 10 mins away from the prison off i15. Ya, I haven't seen too many people with dreads around here either! And it is hella funny to see people reactions huh!?! LOL! This is my second set. The first ones I started with dread wax from I think it was Knotty Boy and it was a HUGE mistake! I ended up cutting em off after about a month! That wax is some nasty shit! I'm happy for you that you didn't have to go through that horrible experience like so many of us have! :)

Rebekah Shupe said:

Thanks, where in Utah are you?! Not a whole lot of people with dreads around here. I'm already enjoying the different reactions I'm getting. People can be pretty crazy sometimes. I never even heard about those until I got on this website so looks like I just got lucky :)

Phoenix said:

Rebekah Shupe
@rebekah-shupe
6 years ago
22 posts

Yeah, me too. I'm up in Roy, it's about 10 minutes away from Ogden. I've already heard a bunch of shit, and the funny thing is, no one has seen my "dreads". They've just seen a FB post and heard that I'm doing them, and it's already been decided that they're dirty, ugly, and something about lice. *face palm* People are nuts for sure! So how are your dreads this time around? Are things going better for you?

baby britt
@baby-britt
6 years ago
112 posts

yay! people are silly and they like to judge things without ever experiencing them firsthand. your dreads will be lovely =)

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form