Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

DREADHEADHQ TEST STARTING FROM SCRATCH, FULL PRODUCT EVALUATION!!!!

Jeremy Norton
@jeremy-norton
12 years ago
6 posts

wow dude CHILL, the world goes on, hair grows back ;)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

yea at 1/2 inch a month minumum needed 6 inches to dread so it will be a year before u have dreads if u have to shave your head

Jeremy Norton said:

wow dude CHILL, the world goes on, hair grows back ;)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Pippy Reaux
@pippy-reaux
12 years ago
4 posts

soaring eagle some just have to learn on their own. Jeremy I wish you the best of luck!

Gabriel Beauchemin
@gabriel-beauchemin
12 years ago
50 posts

Yea jeremy do as you want but you will never prove anything to the industry...maybe only to yourself that wax is a joke..what do you want to put wax in your hair

Gabriel Beauchemin
@gabriel-beauchemin
12 years ago
50 posts

Yes SE you really to learn what she said. Even if you say to him, he will never if he doesnt do it. Let it go

Pippy Reaux said:

soaring eagle some just have to learn on their own. Jeremy I wish you the best of luck!

Jeremy Norton
@jeremy-norton
12 years ago
6 posts

thanks for the luck haha apparently im gonna need it :P

updated by @jeremy-norton: 07/10/15 09:09:55PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

read the other discussion

on facebook 1 guy who used the kit ended up with maggots living in the wax eatting his scalp he had to be hosp[itolized and shaved his scalp was all infected too

yoyur gonna need more then luck

--
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

Yay. A shout out to me.

Listen Jeremy. I agree with what everyone here says. But it the end, one more testimonial, no matter how gruesome my story is, won't change your mind. It's your hair, your money, your time.

I don't care.

Hopefully you'll learn. Don't let all the negativity scare you away. When the wax doesn't work (and it wont). Please come back and we'll help you fix your locks.

There are ways to remove it pretty effectively.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

baba fats is the 1 whos hair all fell out from the wax like it dissolved his hair

i really cant understand why anyone wiuld do this knowing all the severe issues it can cause..

it boggles my mind

its like snorting plutonium cause u hear its deadly and you want to prove it will just make you grow an extra head

if you do miraculously survive somehow yoir stuck with another head telling u how dumb it was to do..

--
Miles Robertson2
@miles-robertson2
12 years ago
5 posts

I reckon this is a great idea dude, Keen to see the results :)

/ 5

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form