Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

DREADHEADHQ TEST STARTING FROM SCRATCH, FULL PRODUCT EVALUATION!!!!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

almost 3 years ago i made a wax free guarantee if anyone removed wax and wished they still used wax id buy them wax not 1 person ever wanted to be waxy again i'll make you a kit free guarantee

if you send it back and attempt to dread withoiut a]it and then wish you used it still i'll buy you a kit

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jeremy Norton
@jeremy-norton
12 years ago
6 posts

OK Im only going to say this once, Im doing this no matter what, and if I really dont like it, I'm going to get it done differently, If anything, you guys who are so against wax should look at this as the end hopefully, I'm going to do the whole process word for word how they instruct how to do it and document the whole process.

And for those of you who say I'm in denial, I'm not, i realize going in this is a big risk, but if this shit is as bad as you guys say, then I'm glad to offer my help in ceasing its production. There will be proff that theyre process either does or doesnt work, and thats that..

To be honest at this point I dontknow what to think, and I'm going to do this unbiased either way. eiher in a month or 2 ill have dreads forming/growing or I wont, only time will tell... Im not ignoring any ofthe many claims I've seen against the stuff, but I also have heard positive things NOT ON THEIR WEBSITE, but like I said only time will tell

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

the thing is a scam is a scam it will make you think it works it looks like it works then when you remove the wax thats when you realize it prevented dreading

theres already plenty of evidence

thousanfs and thousands of dreads started over

only 10% actualy claim to be satisfied cause thety are too clueless to realize candles and dreads are not the same thing

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

thats what dreads with wax look like on the inside
even when they look like this outside

huge to show details

you see the last photo looks like a dread dont it?

guesswhat

these were started with a dread l]=kijt

after usmg the wax 1/4 as much as directed only the 1st month

then 4 years later were cut cause they were gross

the "dread" was split open..easily cause it wasnt dreadsxed

to show alkl the nasty wax inside after 4 years of washing even boiling and attempting to get wax iut

then the "dread" was paolm rolled once

and glued back toferther

the last picture is after it was \ripped in 1/2! its not dreaded its glued together to look like dreads..a scanm

hokus pokus

is this your card?

illusion

--

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Jeremy Norton
@jeremy-norton
12 years ago
6 posts

Oh and lucas, either way here im spending the money, the only dread specific shop is gonna charge me "250ish", and what i meant basically is that unsurety here is gonna cause the waste either way. but yeah i already spent my cash, and so I decided to just say "FUCK IT"

worst case scenario my hair will actually be longer when i twist and rip XD but everyone its happening, just accept it, and if your so sure it will happen, enjoy all the crashing and burning along the way hahaha

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

send the kit back you di not wabnt a dreazd shop u do not wabt to spend a cent

we are tellng you dreads are free dreads are easy

throew away your comb and it dreads

you did not waste any monety at all if you get your money back right?

get your money back do not make a scumbag scam artist rich cause u dont want to send it back

your letting a pickpocket take your wallent and then telling him no i keep my money in my sock here want it?

send it back and you will be fine

--

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/23/15 05:05:31PM
Jeremy Norton
@jeremy-norton
12 years ago
6 posts

nvm Im not going to bother saying it again lol, I'll keep you guys posted...

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

your hair wont be longer you will lose 1/23 of it in the process of starrting over

you will have skin probs from wax clogged pores

u can even go bald!

this is no ju]oke this isnt an experiment this is serius

think abopit it

we had 1 guy comb out kit dreads

sewax till he was sure he was wax free

dread again..and still finf out he was waxy..the kit destroyed 2 sets of dreads even after starting over

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

no u want a comntrolled test dread 1/2 the head with the kit 1/2 just let it dread itself naturaly

thats the only way to get a real test

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

prediction

this will go nowhere

every 8 months or so someone comes along on a mission to prove how great the wax or the kit is

or they set out on a noble cause to sacrifice their dreads in the name of proof

for a week or 2 they brag about how wax is "helping"

then nothing

they get too embarrassed to admit they were wrong and we never get any results beyond the 1st week otr 2

im willing to bet thats what happens here

but a year from now he comes back admits he had to shave and is starting to grow natural dreads from as shaved head

so it will be about 3 years till its long enough to actualy dread

so ..we wont have our proof from this lil experiment till 2017 or so

--

/ 5

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form