☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

ok well glad your willing to learn

heres a lil info for u

the less you do the better

take the path of least resistence not greatest force

natural is best but not everyones going to be going all natural so use gentle methods to get the results

in african hair twust then keave alone .. seperate as needed (not rretwist) caucasian hair twist n pull

root flipping was notorios well known to causew them to break

so locticians instead of stopping the process ..changed the name to interlocvking

now that interlocking is gertting to be known to break dreads some are calling it rooting or looping

the roots never should be messed with the roots are the foundation weaken the roots u weaken the dread

now crocheting

hemp is stronger then coton because hemp has long continuos fibers

a dread 1 inch thick should take a ton to break

because tghe hairs are intact root to tip

break those hairs into 1 inch sections and the dread breaks from a few pounds

weve seen crochetr dreads break from diving in a pool the water impact broke 4 dreads right off

thats like a ton of weakness from breajking evcery hair in the dread

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/18/15 04:40:59PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

after your vid this vid showed up

look at how u get tiny tiny tiny dreads with the roots painfully piulling in from wide areas of exposed scalp

those areas of exposed scalp eventualy wioll no longer grow hair

resulting in baldsness the doll head syndrom i call it

u will end up with a pokadotted head

--
Castaway J
@castaway-j
13 years ago
585 posts

to each his/her own, simple :)

my friend who started locking a few days before me via TNR came over last week baosting about how his locks are going to be so much better than mine next year.

i made it clear that it is not a competition to see who will have the better looking dreads, personally i dont care whos looks better. just share the journey with one another :)

Dizzie Devil
@dizzie-devil
13 years ago
18 posts

That just looks painful, I got a migrane just lookin at it... WOWZA!! I guess thats called, no pain no gain? Hold up, Ima call it, the makings of a Rogain user!! ow ow owow!

soaring eagle said:

look at how u get tiny tiny tiny dreads with the roots painfully piulling in from wide areas of exposed scalp

Dizzie Devil
@dizzie-devil
13 years ago
18 posts

Where is the "like" tab?? haha sorry, this isnt Face Crack. bwahahahaha I agree with you to the end my fellow journeyman! ;)

Change~ said:

my friend who started locking a few days before me via TNR came over last week baosting about how his locks are going to be so much better than mine next year.

i made it clear that it is not a competition to see who will have the better looking dreads, personally i dont care whos looks better. just share the journey with one another :)

Castaway J
@castaway-j
13 years ago
585 posts

um no thank you. even if it is not done to that extreme, nooo thanks, poor dreadies arent free anymore.

Dizzie Devil said:

That just looks painful, I got a migrane just lookin at it... WOWZA!! I guess thats called, no pain no gain? Hold up, Ima call it, the makings of a Rogain user!! ow ow owow!

soaring eagle said:

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

that paimnful look is what salons define as "tidy" its the look that interlocking and extreme twisting causes

its the look that mr knotlocks thinks makes african dreads look "better" its pushed through shame

make you feel ashamed to have a single loose hair and u will pay to have them maintained

a salon like this 1 called natural dreads "shitlocks" they make yiou believe your unexceptable if you dont pay thousands for harmful maintenance

they force feed u the idea that this is how dreads should look if you ever want as job etc

traction alopecia will recover if u catch it early enough and fire the loctician

but there is a point of no return afterwich the balding becomes permenant

after removing thise dreads you will be left with something like this

this was problty caused by interlocking

Dizzie Devil said:

Where is the "like" tab?? haha sorry, this isnt Face Crack. bwahahahaha I agree with you to the end my fellow journeyman! ;)

Change~ said:

--
Dizzie Devil
@dizzie-devil
13 years ago
18 posts

Oh my word. That is horrendous. I cant believe this is what our society has brought us to. Im ashamed for being brainwashed to believe I had to be "tidy" to be acceptable. Pretty redonkulous. Im proud of my new locks and the beautiful frizz they boast!

KNOTLOCKS
@knotlocks
13 years ago
23 posts

ouch!!! Lol that DOES look horrible!

Oh well..Not about to stop doing the way my dreads are now!

I see that happening with black women a lot though. Its from always having your hair in braids/dreads/extentions. It's very common among this society i believe.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

its from the extreme tighteness caused by over tightening the roots kike root flipping locticians cause this problem by over maintaining when they should be left aklone

KNOTLOCKS said:

ouch!!! Lol that DOES look horrible!

Oh well..Not about to stop doing the way my dreads are now!

I see that happening with black women a lot though. Its from always having your hair in braids/dreads/extentions. It's very common among this society i believe.

--

/ 6

Dislike 1

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form