@knotlocks
13 years ago
23 posts

lol fair enough. It's all good.

Dizzie Devil
@dizzie-devil
13 years ago
18 posts

no offense, but i have seen some pretty shitty dreads on african americans and whites alike, thats just poor hygiene. Plain and simple.. If you ask me, vanity has a strong hold on Mr. KL!! ;)) most people have a certain degree of it, naturally, but to make a blanket statement like that. hmmm opinions are like a$$holes, as is frequently said. haha just messin. Or am I??

KNOTLOCKS
@knotlocks
13 years ago
23 posts

Looks like I'll be changing my name to VanityLocks lmao

Dizzie Devil
@dizzie-devil
13 years ago
18 posts

Sweet! Sounds about right...lol

KNOTLOCKS said:

Looks like I'll be changing my name to VanityLocks lmao

Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
13 years ago
667 posts

I think that regardless of what "method" you embrace or who you are and how old your locs are...it is in poor taste to bust onto a forum and act like you have dropped from heaven to enlighten all the backward people. I have been a member of this site for 18 mos. and I have seen your kind come and go...oh, want me to elaborate on"your kind"? Arrogant and self- righteous, that kind! You have just alienated about half the people you could have friended...including me. You might rethink your appoach, cuz it stinks.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

rastas are bound by a vow to never touch metal to the hair they are required to keep the hair unbroken and whole hell bob marley let his life expire rather then cut out a cancer in his toe.. do you think hed let anyone break the hairs in his drwads>?

theres alot you dont know about dreads

and root flipping is artifucialy popular cause loctyicians shamne u into thinking u have to control every hair suck them in so you have exposed scalp

this causes weaj[]kness causes traction al;opecia ..balding and the scalpy look is not atteactive at all

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
KNOTLOCKS
@knotlocks
13 years ago
23 posts

interesting. Glad I posted here then! Like I said..I am new to this site, and I came to learn. So I thank all of you for participating in this discussion. I may be one-sided on my method of dreads, but I am open-minded to all opinions and topics.

Seems like we'll get along just fine :)

KNOTLOCKS
@knotlocks
13 years ago
23 posts

and you are right..There is lots I dont know about dreads..Hence why I am here.. to learn. once again, I thank you

KNOTLOCKS said:

interesting. Glad I posted here then! Like I said..I am new to this site, and I came to learn. So I thank all of you for participating in this discussion. I may be one-sided on my method of dreads, but I am open-minded to all opinions and topics.

Seems like we'll get along just fine :)

KNOTLOCKS
@knotlocks
13 years ago
23 posts

/ 6

Dislike 1

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form