Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

MY NAME IS KNOTLOCKS

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

you have been doing this to your dreads youve done it for 2 years maybe 3 more and this will be youy

you wont stop doing it even though you know the harm it can cause?

you say "its pretty common" like thats ok?

yesa its common cause u wont stop doing it

its now common amoung 19 year old african americans to need hair transplantrs

because salons braiders locticiansd insist on doing this to people

when will it end?

when you act like a ethical responsivble businessman and refuse to ci]ontinue the trends causing the harm

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/13/15 04:36:45AM
Ben W.
@ben-w
13 years ago
13 posts

No offense but your name should be changed to NOTlocked as you just sewed your hair it's not realy knotted or locked so that's 0/2 for you.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

well some are more ethical then others

but theres plenty on youtube encouraging bad behaviors and dangerous practices

not to mention the absolutely rediculouse

Desirae Rose said:

Luckily, more locers are seeing the damage the scalpy look can cause, so they take longer breaks between sessions. There's still a lot of work that needs to be done to get rid of the brainwashing.

--
KNOTLOCKS
@knotlocks
13 years ago
23 posts

Despite what people may think, Im still going to wear mine with pride :):)

Ben W.
@ben-w
13 years ago
13 posts

Yes you got that right. you are not growing dreads you are wearing them as they are hanging by a couple strands of hair weaved on

KNOTLOCKS said:

Despite what people may think, Im still going to wear mine with pride :):)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

we dont care what you do to your hair its what yiou do to others that matters you have a responsibility to tell them how harmful these methods are and to explain the dangewrs like losing dreads

its in your best interest too salons get sued all the time over dye jobs gone bad etc if you go on knowingly doing harm without even letting the clients know the harm that can be done your opening yourself up to all sorts of risks

if you at least warn them the dangers and explsain why its not recomended then they cant come back and hold u responsible

but u sound arogant and like your just begging for trouble

you say your here to learn yet the more u learn the more u insist on not learning a thing

try not doing it for 6 months and see for yourself

--
baby britt
@baby-britt
13 years ago
112 posts

SE, i want to thank you AGAIN from the bottom of my heart and straight from my soul. i am so, so, SO very grateful to have found this place before i ripped my head to shreds with backcombing and stuck it together with wax. so very grateful. it is quite an amazing thing you have done here. you are a hero of truth, love, and light =)

soaring eagle said:

we dont care what you do to your hair its what yiou do to others that matters you have a responsibility to tell them how harmful these methods are and to explain the dangewrs like losing dreads

its in your best interest too salons get sued all the time over dye jobs gone bad etc if you go on knowingly doing harm without even letting the clients know the harm that can be done your opening yourself up to all sorts of risks

if you at least warn them the dangers and explsain why its not recomended then they cant come back and hold u responsible

but u sound arogant and like your just begging for trouble

you say your here to learn yet the more u learn the more u insist on not learning a thing

try not doing it for 6 months and see for yourself

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

awww brit your so sweet hugs

--
KnottyPrincess
@knottyprincess
13 years ago
122 posts

SE...you have helped me to see the TRUE beauty in dreadlocks and the whole journey aspect of it all. You took away the stress of trying to maintain something that should be wild and free!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

you already were wild and free you just needed to know its ok to be you :)

--

/ 6

Dislike 1

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form