Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

From the hip

Joey
@joey
15 years ago
9 posts
but hahaha now i gotta ban u for mentioning it..hehee just kiddinghaha.I posted the link to here over there since there isn't a dread forum there, so maybe there will be a few new members.
updated by @joey: 07/23/15 03:23:22AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
as long as theres no assholes ..hhb being so proud of being an asshole hed be on instant probation and would hafta reallllly go way outta his way to behave\that would be the last thing we needed here him starting constant fightsbut hey if we get some decent freindly members sure Joey said:
but hahaha now i gotta ban u for mentioning it..hehee just kidding

haha.

I posted the link to here over there since there isn't a dread forum there, so maybe there will be a few new members.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
BrotherMat
@brothermat
15 years ago
11 posts
Joey said:
It's subliminalthoughts.net
Now it's mostly made up of HF casualties.
Hang on, so people are getting banned for posting personal messages with links to other websites in them, which is what ozzydread did to me? he wasnt banned?I think that place is getting rediculousso what then everybody who gets banned goes to that subliminal thoughts website now?OMG, bird-migration is over there, i hate that guy with a passion, SE if he tries to become a member of this forum, im beggin ya, BAN him hes a regular pain in the ass preachy religious nut, i was nearly banned on hipforums for arguing with him, because he wanted to give me hugsDid he start that forum?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
bird migration and hippiehillbilly are total fuckups ..id give em both a shance tho i dint believe in banning without cause..but they would ne4d to be on theyre best behavior or be bannedbirsds not only a pain but a severe egomaniac and practicly every 15 year old on that site at one time or anothrr thiught he was theyere boyfreind (i dont have any details on anything more inapropriate so not gonna say nuthin)hhb on the other hand was always out to prove what an asshole he could beand well i met him once for 3 minutes on a day i met about 90 others from there ..and bvecause i didnt remember him in the crowd (still dont) he held a grudge against me for many years afterr..and practicly stalked me from threat to thread always trying to start fightseven went so far as to spread some pretty nasty lies about me all over (him and an ex of mine both)that whole sites gone to hell abnyway (hip i mean)it used to be so nicebut the emphasis shifted and rt became like a club of brainless idiotsthen there was the huge crowd of chronic masterbators and the drug addictsand a really small number who were there for the reasons the site wass originaly createde forive seen some real shit go down on there..wannabe cult leaders luring in young girls thenm practicly making them a prisinor in a massive mind fuckthen there was sininabin who 1st contemplated raping a 15 yewar old..then went on a year later to admitting to molesting his aurnt and 8 monyh old neice..and hiding in a closset with a knife with the intention of murdering a familythen a year latercomes back wondering if his 15 year old cousin whos his girlfreind can forgive him for rape molestation and murder if he came clean to herthen a year later hes ranting about hating women and wantiong to cut that same girl to peicesall that..and noone ever did anything about ithes still therestill sayin the samre psycho shitthere are some real creeps therei remember when i 1st joined someone told me about a guy who contacted her the momment she joinbed and started sending pictures of himself naked in places like school yards public parks and playgrounds (in broad daylight, places where kids would be)then hed start with hundreds of enmails stalkerishafter shre told me about it i started asking girls under 18 if hed contacted them when they joined.. 90% he had..a few had ignored the 1syt message so wernt bothered but every 1 who responded said thery had basicly the same experiencebecause there were forums for masterbation genitals anal/oral and so on the site was a magnet for pervs..the free love forum had nothing about "love" but had threads like should i let my mom watch us have sex.. how can i fuck my sister..how can i trick bi girls into having a threesome and so forththe site was huge but more and more iyt became a dumping ground for every type of creepiness u can imaginewho remembers the thread "how can i masterbate my female cat"

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Thomas
@thomas
15 years ago
26 posts
http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/juice/chris%20hansen.jpg soaringeagle said:
bird migration and hippiehillbilly are total fuckups ..id give em both a shance tho i dint believe in banning without cause..but they would ne4d to be on theyre best behavior or be banned

birsds not only a pain but a severe egomaniac and practicly every 15 year old on that site at one time or anothrr thiught he was theyere boyfreind (i dont have any details on anything more inapropriate so not gonna say nuthin)
hhb on the other hand was always out to prove what an asshole he could be
and well i met him once for 3 minutes on a day i met about 90 others from there ..and bvecause i didnt remember him in the crowd (still dont) he held a grudge against me for many years afterr..and practicly stalked me from threat to thread always trying to start fights
even went so far as to spread some pretty nasty lies about me all over (him and an ex of mine both)

that whole sites gone to hell abnyway (hip i mean)
it used to be so nice
but the emphasis shifted and rt became like a club of brainless idiots
then there was the huge crowd of chronic masterbators and the drug addicts
and a really small number who were there for the reasons the site wass originaly createde for

ive seen some real shit go down on there..wannabe cult leaders luring in young girls thenm practicly making them a prisinor in a massive mind fuck
then there was sininabin who 1st contemplated raping a 15 yewar old..then went on a year later to admitting to molesting his aurnt and 8 monyh old neice..and hiding in a closset with a knife with the intention of murdering a family
then a year latercomes back wondering if his 15 year old cousin whos his girlfreind can forgive him for rape molestation and murder if he came clean to her
then a year later hes ranting about hating women and wantiong to cut that same girl to peices

all that..and noone ever did anything about it
hes still there
still sayin the samre psycho shit

there are some real creeps there
i remember when i 1st joined someone told me about a guy who contacted her the momment she joinbed and started sending pictures of himself naked in places like school yards public parks and playgrounds (in broad daylight, places where kids would be)
then hed start with hundreds of enmails stalkerish
after shre told me about it i started asking girls under 18 if hed contacted them when they joined.. 90% he had..a few had ignored the 1syt message so wernt bothered but every 1 who responded said thery had basicly the same experience

because there were forums for masterbation genitals anal/oral and so on the site was a magnet for pervs..the free love forum had nothing about "love" but had threads like should i let my mom watch us have sex.. how can i fuck my sister..how can i trick bi girls into having a threesome and so forth
the site was huge but more and more iyt became a dumping ground for every type of creepiness u can imagine
who remembers the thread "how can i masterbate my female cat"
Cassandra Croswell
@cassandra-croswell
15 years ago
17 posts
coolest one

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form