Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Pre-Dread

Jessie Carr
@jessie-carr
14 years ago
61 posts
Baaaaahh calm down everyone =[ I have my own opinions but I dont mind other people having theirs.Answer to the question: My hair was roughly the same length after i twist n ripped it. =]
updated by @jessie-carr: 07/13/15 11:49:54AM
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
not gonna hyjack this poor kids thread anymore this is making the entire site look bad. if you don't like it no ones holding you hostage. I didn't say EVERYONE here wanted to go natural. Calm Down. Natural Dreadlocks are not created with any method other than TIME! dreadymom marla said:
well, then the site should be changed to naturaldreadlocksite.com cause its false for people who want to come on here and just talk to other dreadhead people that do the same things or want the same things. there are no other outlets other than facebook that i have seen. i am not for wax either but i used it originally. i realized i did not want them. i have natural dreadlocks. its MY hair and they are NATURAL.
so then, its not dreadlocks methodsssss and maintenance forums at all, is it???? that would be false advertising, not that its advertising.
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
Whatever. This is not the place to discuss this. If you want to argue about this create a discussion. This is Evans discussion asking about dread length. He doesn't need you bashing on Grey to know how much shorter his hair will be.Like NaturalWomyn says, he says things bluntly and it can be taken the wrong way(or the right way depending on what it is) ... I understand that you trust your hook, but tons of people come here extremely upset with their crocheted dreads that many have come to just hate the word "crochet" ... and if you use a crochet hook regularly you can't say you don't crochet...maybe you do it gently and really have very little damage but you can't deny that you do it.now I'm getting into this...like I said this is not the place to argue over it. dreadymom marla said:
well, then the site should be changed to naturaldreadlocksite.com cause its false for people who want to come on here and just talk to other dreadhead people that do the same things or want the same things. there are no other outlets other than facebook that i have seen. i am not for wax either but i used it originally. i realized i did not want them. i have natural dreadlocks. its MY hair and they are NATURAL.
so then, its not dreadlocks methodsssss and maintenance forums at all, is it???? that would be false advertising, not that its advertising.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
if your on the left u should go natural u got great hair for going natural if youir on the right u gotta grow your hair alotbutok t&r u will loose 1/2 maybe probly shrink up to 1/3 by time it grows if u go natural they will just not grow much awhile u might lose some but not as much

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
HAHA! Not my dreads, dumb dumb. =) dreadymom marla said:
you know@greygargoyle your quite difficult arent' you?? i looked at your ONE pic of your dreads and maybe some people dont want one big fat dread in their hair. i want my dreads the way i want them to look, and this guy wants his to look a different way, why do you have to bash us for not wanting what you want. and thinking everything YOU do is right and what we do is wrong.

WRONG-O!

GreyGargoyle said:
Why not just go natural?

There is no telling how much shorter your hair will get. Everyone is different.
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
I am in no way one minded. I love that people smear crap in the their hair and tear their locks to shreds. It gives me a good reason to tell people to choose the way that I prefer. =) lmao. There is no way that you're going to upset me. You're only disrespecting this sites ONE rule by being so prissy to EVERYONE. I gave good advice to this guy, I wasn't even snotty. I don't know what you're so butt hurt about but I'll go try to find the topic and be snotty on that one instead of ruining his. Oh and the pic of the dreads in MY pics was only uploaded so that I could show Ricky how fat that dread was. She has great locks and you shouldn't disrespect em just because you think maintenance is better. It's really not and most of us here know that by now. The only thing that I'm getting out of your posts is that you're spiteful. I'm snotty and rude, sure but being spiteful is worse in my opinion. =) Have a good one. dreadymom marla said:
well, maybe your right naturalwoman. but i just got a little pissy about his posts to me.. i just think he is one-minded about dreads, and i thought we were supposed to try and do and explain and support different methods on this site..

NaturalWomyn said:
maybe you should have said something in the other post cause if u read what he said and how you replied,it just makes u sound a lil cRaZy! Grey was simply offering another option from T & R and being honest. No bashing here.

dreadymom marla said:
you know@greygargoyle your quite difficult arent' you?? i looked at your ONE pic of your dreads and maybe some people dont want one big fat dread in their hair. i want my dreads the way i want them to look, and this guy wants his to look a different way, why do you have to bash us for not wanting what you want. and thinking everything YOU do is right and what we do is wrong.
WRONG-O!
GreyGargoyle said:
Why not just go natural?

There is no telling how much shorter your hair will get. Everyone is different.
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
lol. I find it funny that people attack me because I DON'T have dreads. When most people WITH dreads don't know that the maintenance they do is damaging and a lot of them don't know crap about there dreads. But I do have dreads now, a few babies. I have six months patience in them because I started my hair so short. But I don't have to have pics up, you don't need to know that I have dreads. Why do you need to know anything about me? dreadymom marla said:
really guy, you're goin there?? well then where are your dreads? do you even have them?? how are we suposed to know if you have no pics up.. who's the dumb dumb?
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
Lmao. Why are you so upset about the truth? Geeze, freak out over the drop of a hat and let's insult everyone by being the most disrespectful bitch on the planet, whoohooo.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ok u go to that corner--->and yiu go to that 1<---- your both grounded from talking to eachother 24 hours then u can kiss and make up

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form