Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

New dreads

❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
Patience. The tips and roots are the last to lock up. But loose tips dry a lot faster and loose roots are more comfortable then tight roots anyway Thr4sher said:
Alright so I'm gonna tak off these stupid rubberbands. After I get the wax out how do I get hair closest to the scalp and at ends really tight?

updated by @opaulao: 07/11/15 12:01:12AM
Thr4sher
@thr4sher
14 years ago
18 posts
Should I still palm roll, or just completly ignore them besides separating them?
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
nah don't worry about it..just ignore them and they'll dread on their own :) Thr4sher said:
Should I still palm roll, or just completly ignore them besides separating them?
Thr4sher
@thr4sher
14 years ago
18 posts
Okay thanks a lot :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
palm rolling with wax replaces the natural movementwithout wax palm rolling is pointless and does nothi8ngwhen u wax your hair wont move and knot unless u force it to by palm rollingwax free it compresses it for a few minutes but woythout wax to smash it into and make candles ot springs riht back so really does no good at all unless your totaly obsessive and do it many hours a day then it just makes em look boring and can even add weakness (friction damage)ive never palm rolled in my life

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
After you've got all that wax out of your hair you should just focus on living and learning. Stick around on the site and learn about the transitions from baby dreads to teenage dreads to mature dreads. That is one of the most amazing parts about dreadlocks. They change so much over time, it is an awesome transition. There is always something to learn about dreads. Most interesting yet simple hair on earth. Learning about em will help pass time as well. ;) Thr4sher said:
Okay thanks a lot :)
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
Hey man you remind me of me back in the day (like a few months lol)might as well finish off what you have (the cleanses on this site are far more effective though)and you can make your own accelerator if you don't live near a beach.
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
hey if you were to put some baking soda in the shampoo it could actually work pretty well...it's worth a try :)
Thr4sher
@thr4sher
14 years ago
18 posts
I stopped using wax and got all or most of it out but now I have a bunch of loose hairs and the tips are falling apart is this normal??
Jamie Elder
@jamie-elder
14 years ago
7 posts
i totally agree with this approach! soaringeagle said:
remove wax
replace with love
stop working in them
replace with living with them

dreades are more the result of the way you live then the result of what you do to the hair
so just get out there and live a dready life

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form