Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

A Hello!

FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
6 years ago
414 posts
Speaking of which I'm probably gonna order a bar in a couple of months when I've got some spare cash.

Was gonna go liquid but the bars specifically say good for hard water.

--
I'm on Twitter @FemalePheromone
and Instagram @FemalePheromones
Bazooka Guru
@bazooka-guru
6 years ago
204 posts
I don't know if I have hard water. I just know that goddess shampoo smells so gooooood.😊
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

liquid says good for hard water too

the liquid will make it dread a lot faster

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

Bazooka Guru: I don't know if I have hard water. I just know that goddess shampoo smells so gooooood.😊

google hard water map

castile soaps and dr bronners are no good if your in moderately hard or harder areas

--
FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
6 years ago
414 posts
Damn I was so sure

--
I'm on Twitter @FemalePheromone
and Instagram @FemalePheromones
Bazooka Guru
@bazooka-guru
6 years ago
204 posts
I'm in KY, right in the middle of that very hard dark blue. Ugh.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

yea that might be hard enough to orrode pipes u might even have a water softener or in lin e filter

--
Bunn
@harleyjunkin
6 years ago
47 posts

Not even sure what hard water is. I will check out the shampoos though. I don't have enough hair to even think about it loccing right now xD It doesn't even tussle, and I made sure to fluff it up before bed. Woke up and it was as flat as a board ahaha. How much is the shipping usually for the shampoos? I was the most interested in the Goddess product, mostly because I love the name ahaha. Can I still use the Goddess bottle even once the hair locs, or should I change to the bars?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

bars are better when mature. hard water is water containing high amoints of undissolved minerals like calcium lyme rust, and others. 

shippings flat rate so 4 liquids or 6 bars fit in a box. you can get a years supply at a time

--
Bunn
@harleyjunkin
6 years ago
47 posts

Ohh okay! So I'll use the Goddess stuff then c: I can get behind that. I read that it smells amazing, which is always a bonus. The stuff seems reasonably priced as well, so I likely would get a years worth of stuff. Would you mind if I post a photo of myself now, and you can tell me if the hair is too short to start dreading? I don't want to nudge it in that direction, as I would prefer it do it on its own, but I am impatient (a terrible quality, I know). 

/ 8

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form