Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

A Hello!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

goddess is very feminine and smells amazing  I do know a few guys (even without dreads) who use it but mostly women. yes post a few photos

mine started short

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Bunn
@harleyjunkin
6 years ago
47 posts

This is what I am working with currently. I've been letting the bleached parts grow out, as my full head was originally bleached. If there is a safe way to bleach the dreads, I will dye them with all natural dye, because the idea of green dreads piques my interest. 

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

bleach has to destroy the pigmentation which lies several layers deep. in order to do that ithas to penetrate and either dissolve the pigments, or destroy thhem

this is bleached hair..probably over bleached but typical of bleache/chemical damage.

bleached.jpg

it totally breaks down the structural integrity

well the 1 side looks like maybe another inch would do the tick the rest ill dread months later

biotin taken daily will increase growth rates after a couple months taking it daily

--
Bunn
@harleyjunkin
6 years ago
47 posts

Oh gosh... So maybe just coloured dread extensions? I haven't had brown hair in years, and I don't enjoy it, hence the constant colouring.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

beads peyote stitches and wraps are best way to add color

henna is the safe way to dye dreads

lightening them is the worse

but ya look good in any color and natural colors always best

extensions feel like dead weight with no connection to them.. almost al last only a few weeks

--
Bunn
@harleyjunkin
6 years ago
47 posts

Ohhh... I didn't even consider the stitches and beads! That is genius. I could even switch them out when I feel like changing the colours and won't be stuck with fading. That's a really good idea. Does the henna soak deep into the dreads? I would only be worried about washing out the locs if I did henna.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

you only want to dye the surface, not penetrate. but henna can be goopy and hard to rinse out well

--
Bunn
@harleyjunkin
6 years ago
47 posts

Yeah, that is what I am worried about, the not rinsing out fully. I wouldn't mind going red again, actually.. Is there a time limit on how long I can keep the henna in? I usually do 7 hours.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

not thaqt I know of

and yea thats why I usuqaly recommend keeping your natural color  dyes are risky even henna

--
Bunn
@harleyjunkin
6 years ago
47 posts

Hmm, alright. I will likely do a lot of beads and stuff then, because I don't like the idea of it lingering.

/ 8

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form